Chapter 16

Ethan has been having a great day. Scratch that. He's been having a great week.

So far, all of Justin's co-workers already know that he is in a "relationship" with Ethan. And just imaging Justin's stinky face when he finally heard the rumors was enough to have him grinning like a maniac.

Unfortunately though, no matter how much he stalked*cough* accompanied Justin in school, no one has come forth to ask him why.

He couldn't figure out if he felt okay with it or bewildered.

'It's fine though, when they see us holding hands, it'll be quite the shocker. Hahaha I can already see the looks on their faces. Especially Justin'.

"Hey man, you alright?"

"I'm terrific. Why?"

"Weell.... You do kinda have a really creepy grin on your face. Like you're plotting someone's murder"

"Who we killing!", Shouted one of Ethan's rich friends Zeike.

Ethan rolled his eyes at Zeike and shrugged at Mike. He knew if he told them his plans for a certain someone they would ruin it. Moreover with gossip king Zeike here nothing's private for long. By the end of the second session the whole school would know.

"It's nothing much. Just heard a rumor that Marks girlfriend Kathy is cheating with Josh. Just found it funny thinking about Kathy's face when Mark finds out"

"WHAT?!", They both shouted shocked. Mark and Kathy are highschool sweethearts and have been together for nearly four years.

"Wait wait wait, which Josh are we talking about here? It couldn't be the one I'm thinking about could it?", Asked Zeike with excitement for gossip sparkling in his eyes.

"It's exactly the one you're thinking about", Ethan smirked.

"No way! His best friend?!!", Shouted Zeike, causing those in hall to turn and look at the trio.

"Yep"

"Oh wow", said Zeike astonished. Mark turned to Ethan and asked, "How did you find out?"

At that, Zeike returned to his senses and stared at Ethan with heated eyes, wishing to directly pluck the information from his brain.

Ethan took a step back from the two, slightly perturbed and told the two the whole story.

"Well a friend of mine, whom shall not be named due to privacy issues, I'm looking at you Zeike, told me that one of her friends his friends with Candace.

Candace went to Greg's party the other day and a group of them were playing seven minutes in heaven. Half way through the game, Candace went to the bathroom and spotted Josh going through a door and heard a females voice asking him what tooke him so long"

"She was upset because she always had a crush on Josh so she secretly followed. She couldn't see so she used her phone to record under the door and after a long time she almost fell asleep and hit her head on the door which jerked her awake, so she rushed to the bathroom and locked the door to hide.

She took the chance to watch the video and she was shocked by what she saw. Candace's friend told my friend that after she left the bathroom she went and asked Greg. Greg was pissed drunk and blabbered everything. Saying that they've been sneaking around for over 2 years. Going on and off and all that. Candace left the party shocked and called her friend, and sent the video. Then that friend showed my friend who told me and now I'm telling you guys. We're the only persons who know so I better not here this back Zeike"

"Hey, why's it always me?", Whined Zeike.

" Because you can't keep nothing to yourself", Ethan deadpanned.

" Whatever", Zeike rolled his eyes. " But that's messed up. Isn't Mark really good to Kathy?"

Ethan shrugged nonchalant, " who knows. Maybe"

Zeike opened his mouth, seemingly planning to go in a long marathon on something or the other, when Ethan spotted Justin out of the corner of his eyes.

He smiled widely. His eyes twinkling in glee.

" Gotta go. Catch you guys later", he rushed, walking away speedily.

" Huh?", Zeike stared at the fastly walking Ethan. "What's going on with him?"

Mike shrugged.

*
"Justin, how are you this lovely morning?",chirped Ethan. He really didn't know why, but ever since he started pestering Justin everdays been a good day.

'This must be that 'finding joy in other people's misery' thing's', Ethan wondered cheerfully.

Justin glanced at Ethan expressionlessly and looked away. Not even bothering to spend his time paying him any attention.

"Walk me to class today", Ethan demanded slightly coquettish.

Justin looked at him, wondering in his mind if Ethan had probably taken the wrong the medicine before coming to school.

"C'mon"

Ethan grabbed Justin's hand, shook it slightly, and then dragged him in the direction of his first class for the day.

If Ethan had looked back at Justin, he would see his face stiffen in slight in surprise, staring at their joint hands with a some confliction in his eyes.

Instead, Ethan was last in his own world, carefully fabricating every scenario of his diabolical plan, to get Ethan so overly-obssessed with him to the point of almost madness, then discarding him like beatle dung.

'step one of getting closer is complete.

Now on to step two- creating a false relationship.
First I need everyone to thing we're together. There's no way he could refute that, after all I'm me.

I'll stick to him like glue on paper. Making him walk me to class, buy my lunch, carry my bags-wait.... Isn't that the...the...no way. Am I acting like the girl?!!'

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢
Authors note- No offense to anyone taking offense on that last sentence. I tried to make it as non-sterotypical, prejudice or discriminatory as possible. But hey, you can't please everyone.

Anyways I hope you enjoy~ I'll come out with the next chapter soon~