𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗠𝗲 ?

Votianaaaaaa

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"I lost his number mom", I said looking through my messages.

"Dirty ass", she said and looked in my eyes.

"My pretty ass daughter is a dirty ass bitch, I hope u know that", she pointing in my face.

"Does he have a job?", She asked and I shrugged.

"What's his name babe", she said and I shrugged again.

"Ima leave this room before I spaz the fuck out again", she said pointing even closer to my face.

"Come get this test and take a picture", she said walking out my room.

I got up and followed her in her room and took the test and seen the 2 lines, I walked out her room staring at the test.

A tear raced down my face and my heart pumped, I put it on my vanity desk and took a picture and saved it.

"This is crazy", I said sitting down In my chair looking at myself and wiped my tears.

*ding*

I got up and walked to my phone and grabbed it looking at the message from my mom.

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖
𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 3 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘰.
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘉𝘜𝘠 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘖𝘞𝘕. 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘫𝘰𝘣💯!!

I frowned at the message cause I let her down, I was supposed to make her smile and get rich so I could move us outta here.

I just wanted her to be proud of me.

𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖
𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 4:37𝘱𝘯

𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯, 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 3 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘰.
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘥, 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘉𝘜𝘠 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘖𝘞𝘕. 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘫𝘰𝘣💯!!

𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦☹️.
(𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥)

I turned off my phone and walked back to my Vanity and sat down placing my phone down.

I looked at myself and smirked and it fell, "fuck", I said putting my head in my hands.

Tears started running down my face and I started breathing fast, I wiped my tears and picked up my phone.

I clicked on nana and FaceTimed her....

"Hellooooo", she said dragging it as she seen my eyes.

"Are u okay", she said and I shook my head no.

"I disappointed my mom", I said and started crying again dropping my phone flat.

"Stop crying, who cares", she said shrugging with a straight face.

"Cause I wanna fight yo mom yo", she said getting aggressive.

"Don't Tell no one", I said and flipped the camera on my phone and she had a big ass smile.

"I feel like I'm pregnant with u ima so happy", she said smiling.

I flipped back the camera and she started laughing cause my face was so straight.

"U look so mean", she said and I smirked a little.

"Whos the father?".

I just looked at her and she flicked her neck, "who", she said.

"Ur gonna kill me", i said standing my phone on the mirror that was on my desk.

"Who?", she said laughing.

"Stacks", I said low and her eyes popped.

"Don't Tell no one", is said aggressive.

"I won't but what the fuuccckk, I can't see u and him fucking", she said amazed and I shrugged.

"He took my innocence and we only fucked once", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Now ur stuck with the nigga", She said and I put my head down.

I was embarrassed.