𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

We were on my bed as he held the baby, we didn't talk he just sat there looking at the baby.

He already missed out a month, so I ain't holding him back any longer.

Promise didn't cry or nun, she jus laid in his arms.

I looked at him and his chest was bumping making me smile, n then I started laughin.

"Why yo heart beating so fast", I said and he looked at me with a blank stare.

"My heart cant beat?", he said scrunching up his face.

"Looks like it's bout to break out and run away", I shrugged making him suck his teeth.

"You kept her away fo a month and fuckin worried bout my heart, shut da fuck up", he said still looking at Sarai.

"I kept her away or u didn't give a fuck? Cause maybe if you fkn cared and was there, I would've called u", I said on the verge of punching this nigga in his face.

"We fuck once and u wanted me to believe I was da pa dukes, fkn dummy if u thought", he said placing the baby on her back laying her on the bed.

"Who did I fuck after tho?", I said getting louder.

"Ur not fkn no one, so don't put yo words like dat, cause u can't take dick", he said making me smile and I put my hand over my mouth to try n cover it.

"That's coo, same nigga textin me after to push up again cause u was tryna fuck again", I said shrugging and he sucked his teeth.

"We ain't neva gon get this co-parenting shi right, u young asf... and stubborn", he said making me scrunch up my face lookin at him.

"That's coo, u was neva here anyways", I said standing up and he grabbed my face hard asf.

"Who da fuck u talking to", he said as his fingers sunk into my cheeks.

"Owwwww", I said holding his wrist tryna move his hand from my jaw.

He fioneee asf. Waterfalls.

"Who, da, fuck, u, talkin, to?", he said again in my face.

"You", I said and he moved his hand and quickly put his left on my neck pushing me hard asf back on the bed.

"Nigga I can't breath", I said and kicked him in the stomach.

He immediately held his stomach letter me go, "shit hurts", I said and he stood up straight.

"Ma fkn baby", I said looking at her as she just sat there lookin like she was bout to cry.

I picked her up and walked her around the bed to her crib, laying her down.

"Fuck are u still here for?", I said looking at him who was standing up on his phone.

"Shut up", he said sliding his phone in his pocket walking ova to the crib.

"Kiss yo baby goodbye and leave, n next time u tr-".

He smacked my lips, and leaned ova ta kiss promise.

"Ight, listen", he said walking past me going to da door.

"Ima need a key in the next 2 days fo yo crib, n no niggas is allowed ova this bitch", he said putting on his shoes.

"U gon be one mad ass bitch, cause ion like to take orders", I said sitting on my bed.

"Lemme find out u fucked another nigga doe. Dats yo head", he said and left making me laugh.

I walked to the door and locked it, cause I'm definitely ain't gon stop my life fo dis goof.

_________________

90 votes