𝙁𝙔𝙀

Don't mind mistakes if any

𝐅𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥

"Ma why the fuck is Brianna fucking wit stacks?", I said busting in the house furiously.

"No she not", she said and I showed her my phone.

"Who's not?", I asked and she shook her head.

"Then I texted him and he was like... hold up", I said getting out the messages.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨
𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾
𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒, 3:45 𝗉𝗆

𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗎 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽?

𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾.

𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗇𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗂𝗇.. 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝗐𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖥𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺
𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗆𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗌
𝗇 𝗂𝗆𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗒𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝖾
(𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖽)

"Go get ready?", my mom said standing up.

"For what?", I asked and she walked up the stairs stomping.

......

"We gon get it lit", she said pulling off.

"What's ha Address, fuck his empty threats", she said and I put it in her phone smiling.

......

She pulled up to the house and hopped out fast, I got out and she was in her trunk.

She pulled out gasoline and walked over to the front door and started pouring it all over the door and then dragged it all over the brick wall.

"Come light it up", she said to me and tossed the lighter.

I lit the gas it went in big flames all over the house, we walked back to the car and watched it.

A yellow cab pulled up and parked in the middle of the road, the door flung open and Aliah face dropped.

"WHAT THE FUCK YO", she yelled.

"CAB DONT MOVE OR IMA FUCK U UP", she said and locked eyes with me.

"What she want smoke?", my mom asked and I nodded my head.

She kicked off her fluffy slides as she walked up to us posted, "Leave me outta u and stacks shit", she said and punched me in the face.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

Ha mom pulled my hair and I started fighting her mom, I pulled her hair and started dragging this old bitch.