𝙉𝙤 𝙍𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣.

Don't report me, if u don't like sexual scenes red up to 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 and skip.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Guess what the fuck I'm doin today", I said biting into my sub.

"Wha?", DJ said and I smirked.

"I'm pulling up to stunna moms house", I said and him and jojo started laughin.

"He wants to play n shi", I said and and jojo shook his head.

"What u gon do with Fiona?", Jojo asked and I huffed.

"U gon zip her?", DJ asked and I shook my head no.

"She ain't no threat, she jus wants some dick but ion want ha no mo", I said and jojo shook his head.

"Alr boom, big question", jojo said and clapped his hands together.

"U tryna cuff Aliah?", he said and i sucked my teeth.

"Nah, but there's rules to this shit. She ain't lowed to have no nigga, no fkn unless she tryna pop some ova hea, simple", I shrugged.

"But stunna ha mans", he said and I sucked my teeth.

"He ain't on no shit, she single", I said and DJ choked.

"U tryna tell us that u ain't tryna cuff ha?", he said and I sucked my teeth.

"If my daughter came outta her pussy then only I'm allowed to enter dat shit, swea to god if I find out that she fucked dis nigga it's goodnight fo dat Nigga and ima smack ha ass to word", I said getting tight thinking bout this shit.

Word to my moms Ian tryna cuff Aliah, ion want ha fucking no one cause da pussy is fye.

Since she got one of my kids she gon continue cause that's the fkn rules, ha and ha husband can be married n they still not fkn cause I'll rock ha shit.

"Ima cut up wit y'all later", I said leaving my sandwich and walked out the house.

......

I pulled out my baby, and pointed it out at his moms house.

There was niggas on the porch and I started busting, I let off 9 shots tryna hit someone making sure I broke some windows and pulled off.

"Fuck this bum ass nigga tryna do", I said and licked my lips.

......

I walked in my house with jojo and DJ and the house was dark, I flicked on the lights and walked into the livingroom.

"Lemme meet yo daughter", DJ said and I sucked my teeth.

I heard loud ass footsteps and Aliah appeared with a mug, she walked infront of me and put her foot on the couch.

"What did u do?", she asked breathing hard with her leg bouncing.

I sucked my teeth n she flicked her neck lightly, "you don't even gotta speak, cause I got stunna on my phone saying he gon do this to me and dat", She said scrunching up her face.