𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜😔

𝐅𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧

Y'all hoe's gon stop hating, and being brainwashed by that little ass kid perr.

I'm a fine ass bitch that's why stacks wanted me in the first place.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Thank you next....

"Where stacks at", I said chewing gum looking at jojo.

"Ask him", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"U always do the most", I said and he sucked his teeth and walked away from me.

"Come onaaaaaa, Aliah is at the fkn corner store right now", tatty said grabbing my arm and I smiled.

"Play it coo", I said and we walked to the plaza.

......

We was looking for her for the longest, not seeing her.

"Jojo is pointing at chu", tatty said low and I looked over to him seeing stacks wit him.

"What the fuck", I said and stomped my way over to him.

"U ova hea wit yo babymoms", I said looking up at him and he ignored me talking to jojo.

I smacked him in the face and he looked at me, I felt a burn on my cheek noticing he slapped me back.

"Lemme leave before I fuck this hoe up", he said shoving past me aggressively and I looked at a smiling jojo.

"Fuck he slapped u", he said laughing and my tears escaped making jojo raise a brow.

"Is u cr-crying nigga?", he said holding his laugh.

"Fuck u hoe", I said and stuck my my middle finger walking away.

The corner store door opened and I seen Aliah walking out with Princess and nana.

"Yo", I yelled wiping my tears.

She looked my way and nana rolled her eyes, I guess Aliah don't know who I am.

"Wassup?", she said looking confused at me with a drink in her hand.

"Did da how Fiona I was tellin u about", Princess said and I scrunched up my face.

"The most u could hear bout me is... me fucking stacks", I said and Aliah jus stood there.

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I was confused on why she wanted to speak, I sweaaaa she was talking shit.

"What u want, I got shit ta do", I said and she huffed.

"I don't even know", she said and I twisted my brows.

"But don't get too close to stacks", she said and walked away making me laugh.

Stacks n me have been horribly co-parenting for about 2 months, I see him a lot.

Sometimes I jus be wanting to know why he acts the way he does, and hold him.

Then I jus be wanting to stab him, me and him don't speak.

"Girl come on", nana said shaking my arm snapping me out my thoughts and I walked up to her car.

"What chu thinking bout?", nana asked as I got in the back seat.

"Life", I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Mmmm", she said and pulled off.

I'm supposed to be moving into a better building next month.

I jus can't raise he by myself like I do now, it's hard...... but it's coo.

"ALIAHHHHHH", Princess yelled my name and I jumped.

"U scared me", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"U goin to Stacks moms dinner?", she asked and I nodded my head.

"Ye, me and my daughter", I said.

"U need some dick, cause ur in ur own world rn", nana said shaking her head and I chuckled and shook my head.

......

"U coming to my dinner? I sent you a message", Stacks ma asked me and I nodded my head as I put my baby in her car seat.

"Jus a heads up, his sister will be there", she said and I shrugged.

"Im there for u, not her", I said and she nodded her head.

"That's mature of u", she said and put on a fake smirk.

It's harder then I thought to be 18 year old ma paying bills, and making sure she got shit.

________________

90 votes again.