𝘿𝙉𝘼 𝙏𝙚𝙨𝙩

Don't mind mistakes if any

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Ewww that child ugly asf", Fiona said lookin in her phone sitting in the passenger seat.

"What child?", I said biting into fries.

"Ion know but she's on everyone story, buh the caption saysssssss.... my baby almost a month. It looked like yo baby premature the fuck", she said and started laughin.

"Lemme see", I said and she turned her phone to the side making me grab the phone.

There was a chain of screenshots and captions, I seen like 2 with my name in it making me twist my brows.

"Give me my phone", Fiona said tryna grab her phone making me move my hand.

"That's aliah Baby", she said and I looked at the child one more time.

I gave her back the phone and pulled out mine tapping nanas snap...

"Why u staring at that child fo? That ain't yo kid", she said hitting my phone and I backhanded her arm

Ian gon cap, I feel dumb ash.

"Stop touching my shit", I said and looked back at the picture.

I shook my head and turned off my phone.

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝙈𝙖 𝘿𝙪𝙠𝙚𝙨❤️
𝘜 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘕𝘈 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?? 𝘶 𝘧𝘬𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭.

I slide down on our tread...

𝙈𝙖 𝘿𝙪𝙠𝙚𝙨❤️
𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾
𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒, 1:34𝗉𝗆

𝘜 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘕𝘈 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘯𝘰𝘸?? 𝘶 𝘧𝘬𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭.

𝘢𝘭𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘰... 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵
𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘮
𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺.

𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺
𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘵.

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘧𝘬𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘥🙌🏾!....
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰!!
(𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥)

I turned off my phone and Fiona was mugging my phone, "claiming shit now... Tuh", she said with attitude and I sucked my teeth.

"Fuck outta my phone", I said and sucked my teeth.

"Whats next? Huh?.... you goin ova her crib and taking care of the jhit?", Her loud voice rang through the car making me shake my head.

"Fkn right", I said nodding my head and she got out the car slamming the door.

One thing about me, is ion give no fucks.... ion care if I'm wrong neither.

I rubbed my chin turning on my phone so I could text this bitch, but it was hard.

Ion mind being wrong but I don't like having to SHOW that I was wrong.

I changed her name and huffed having to text her.

𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙝
𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾
𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒, 1:40𝗉𝗆

𝘺𝘰.

𝘺𝘰??

𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘶𝘱 𝘳𝘲

𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘦

𝘯𝘰 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘯.

𝘸𝘩𝘺? 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺
𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘶𝘱

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺, 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘯.

𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦
𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘴?

𝘰𝘧𝘤.

𝘮𝘩𝘮𝘮𝘮...
(𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥)

I closed my phone and laid it on my lap as I drove off.

Ian gon cap I'm scared asf, my feet getting cold and my hands are shaking a luh bit.

......

I pulled up to her building and parked, I got out locking my doors as I walked off.

......

I knocked at her door and stood there as I heard movements.

The lock clicked and she opened the door muggin, "mmm", she said and opened the door fully.

"Hurry, come in fo I close this door", she said looking up at me.

"Waiting fo yo ass to mo out da way", I was walking in as I unzipped my sweater.

I ain't gon lie in this bitch, I'm scared asf to see this child.

________________

100 votesss