𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 @ 𝘿𝙖 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗...

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

"Awww I missed my best fkn friend", nana said jumping on me and I almost fell.

"GANG GANG", Princess yelled and hugged me.

"I missed these days, like now I gotta beg u to come out", nana said as we walked to the livingroom.

"Ye they said that the club don't get hot", Princess said looking in her phone.

We were going to the strip club, they forced me to go to promise.

"I missed u so much", nana said and grabbed my face kissing my cheek.

"Ew", I said and she laughed.

"U look sexy, u took pictures?", Princess said and I nodded my head.

"Who took em?", she asked and I laughed.

"Stunna, I made him", I said and she poked out her lip.

"Mmmm, so u mean to tell me u flung on the fit then took pictures... went back home and took it off just to catch the light", nana said and i nodded my head smiling.

"K let's cut, cause she takes pictures and don't even got fkn Instagram", she said and I started laughing as we walked out my house and I locked the door.

Promise was with kedarius cause it's the weekend, so why not do something on my free time.

Here da pictures from this morning... oh and I ain't no heel type bitch, ima thug hoe😭

 oh and I ain't no heel type bitch, ima thug hoe😭

......

We pulled up to the club and it was fkn jumpin, "y'all I know him come", Princess said and we followed her walking past the long ass line.