𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙨

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

La'shanti and ha mom sat on my couch as I sat across from them, "wassup?", I asked.

"Your hiding my daughter, I walk in yo house as see his money counter and money on your table... what's goin on", Ma Crown said and I licked my lips.

"Did he tell u guys what he asked me to do", I asked and shanti sucked her teeth.

"Oh so y'all jus asking", I said cause they put me in a group chat tryna press me.

"Listen, this is my brother so the questions me and my mom ask are going to be answered", shanti said and I smiled.

"No, that's not how shit works", I said shaking my head.

"K it's coo, it's crazy cause I actually liked u but now u getting money and don't know how to act", she said.

"Bro needs to stop giving ha money", shanti said and I twisted my brows.

"Babe, he don't give me shit he does shit with his daughter, I ain't neva ask for money or received", I cleared the air.

"K ima cut this short, we want her on the weekends n done", shanti said and I nodded my head.

"Coo, I'll message u guys later", I said and got up walking them to the door.

"Dumb ass hoe", shanti said walking out.

"Move out yo moms house ur 19", I said and n closed my door.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬

"Me and Stacks ain't talk since the day I fought Aliah", I said sitting back looking at Fiona.

"he ain't call or nun", Fiona said and I shook my head no.

"I'm tellin u, it's Aliah", she said and I nodded my head pouring vodka into the shot glass taking it back.

"Babe is gone", I said and made a sour face cause of the shot.

"I think, we should go to his court to support", fionas crazy ass said and I gave her a high five.

"He'd love dat shit", I said and laughed.

"We gon visit his last, get the date and pop the fuck up", Fiona said and I stuck out my tongue.

I went on my phone and posted the pictures from this morning, I took a natural picture to show hoes what they need to look like WITHOUT makeup.

⚫️𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖱𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗕𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘀 𝘏𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘢 𝘥𝘰 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬
𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 289 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

"Hoes really need to boss up", Brianna said and I smiled.

🔵𝗙𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖪𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗃𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝗙𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘢 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺... 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘞𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.🤱🏽🏡+🔥= 🏚... 😽
𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 750 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

"Your so petty with des mojies", I said laughing and she smirked.

I liked her post and turned off my phone, "I'm fkn depressed", I said and huffed.

𝐉𝐨𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐞

"Ion care, my mans wants this shit done by the time he touch court, so fix dis", I said getting mad looking in the back or the weed shop.

His office wasn't close to being done, and that's his place he wants to come and smoke.

"We gonna get this done by next month Promise", the head worker said and I sucked my teeth and walked out place unlocking my car.

"Free stacks", a little boy yelled to me and I nodded my head.

"He coming soon", I said and he rode off on his bike.

I got in my car and went on Instagram seeing Fionas caption and shook my head taking a ss.

"Woahhhh", I said laughing and sent it to Aliah.

She texted back immediately with some laughing emojis and said ima fuck dat ho up!