𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Continued....

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I was sitting at the table and my vagina had a heart beat, his sister was sitting infront of me and I was disgusted.

The car seat was on the booth side along with me and stacks on the other side of her.

"You know this is my sons babymom", dukes said pointing at me as she spoke to these 4 girls.

"Oh that's her", the one in the blonde middle part said looking at me.

I waved with a smirk and she smiled back, "can I see that luh baby", she said and I reached for her cause Stacks was holding her.

He gave her to me and I held her showing her face as she laid there looking around.

"Awww oh my god", another said making the face u make to babies.

"Stacks", the girl with the slicked hair called for him and he looked at her.

"She looks like u", she said and he nodded his head.

He then looked away and started talking to them, they went back to they conversation and I felt eyes on my head.

I looked up seeing his ugly ass sister staring at me, "yo", she said and I twisted my brows.

"Lemme jus say this cause I am a women, 19 at that", she said and I scrunched up my face.

"My bad for wanting to stomp ur face off, that's my brother at the end of the day and ima go hard for him no matter what", she said and I pruned my lips up.

"Ima say this, that's coo but u weren't stomping or stepping on shi", I said and she stared at me.

"Ye okay but let's move past that shit, cause ur too pretty to have a scratch across yo face", she said and I scrunched up my face and rolled my eyes.

I laid Sarai back down and she kept staring at me, "jus saying", she shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are u bothering me yo, leave me alone", I said and stacks looked out way hearing us.

"Fuck u guys going back n forth bout", he said looking at me and her.

"I was apologizing", she said and I pruned my lips up.

"She ain't apologize that was wack, I just corrected her cause she said was gon stomp on me", I said shrugged and he eyed me.

"Don't do this shit at dukes shit, or I'm dropping yo ass off now", he said and I sucked my teeth and waved him off.

I slide my plate of food to the side and put my head down, and went on my phone.

......

"That wack ass shit", I said complaining like I always do.

"Then fuck u come for", he said aggravated.

I was going crazy, I needed my needs taken care of so I was saying anything.

"Cause yo mom Invited me", I scrunched up my face.

"Where yo mom at?", he asked and I looked at me like he was crazy.

"U being petty", I said mushing his face to the side and he mushed mine back.

"Tell yo moms I'm done tryna be cordial n try to be friends wit u cause ur disrespectful for no reason", I said nodding my head In my feelings cause he's mad rude.

"Ion know why i was trying anyways", He said and punched him in the face and he swung back.

I got in my knees on the seat and grabbed his hoodie and started pounding him in the back of his head.

He grabbed me and flung me to his side of the car and I fell on the floor, little ass space.

He grabbed my arms and with one hand holding it together then the other hand had my face.

"Kedarius I will fuck u up", I said and he pushed my face on the floor.

"Fuck me up then, cause if u keep hitting me ima slide yo ass", he said I didn't say nun.

I moved his hands from me and pulled my up slamming me on seat, "lemme outtttttt", I said tryna get out the car.

"Ur immature asf, jus sit down and keep yo fkn hands to yourself", He said and pressed the gas hard asf.

......

"I can carry her myself", I said and he sucked his teeth and moved out the way.

I picked up her car seat and it was heavy asf with her in it, I put in on the concrete and started laughing.

"I can't carry that", I said and he grabbed it and started walking.

"I knew u couldn't fkn carry it", he said and sucked his teeth.

_______________

Y'all tryna play 200 votes live!