𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙐𝙥

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I recently moved out his house n I live in a Beautiful apartment that has a living room, n glass windows cause this is what I worked for.

Me and him have been
CO-PARENTING, stunna... neva heard from him.

Life is great, my shop is back up and running, and kedarius got a luh weed shop goin on.

I heard some knocks at the door and put down my glass of wine, "Sarai we got this", I said and walking past her as she sat in her jumpy shit.

I opened the door and nana face appeared, I hugged her and she walked in.

"It's so cute and boujie in this bitch I feel like u gon kill me", she said and I laughed walking back to my table.

She sat down and smiled at promise, "where's Princess?", I said looking at her and she huffed.

"Gurl, last I seen her or heard from her was a long time ago... we were arguing cause she was sniffing", nana said and I scrunched up my face.

"Wait...", I said and crossed my legs.

"Yes", nana said and I rolled my eyes.

"Our best friend since elementary school that said she would beat our ass if we did that shit is now...", I said with my eyes closed.

"She said she's in a happy place", narissa and I nodded my head.

"Ima FaceTime her", I said.

I have to much hope for her to be doing this to herself.

I clicked her name and put and face in the camera, "bitch ur in pjs tryna be classy", narissa said and I chuckled.

She the FaceTime and I seen her face, "wassup?", I said.

"Nun, I'm chillin", she said and I stared at her.

"Nana told me some shit I never wanted to hear in my life", I said and she flung her head back.

"I'm FINE", she said n i scruned up my face.

"Ur doing crack?", I asked her and she sucked her teeth.

"Don't call me on non of that shit, matter fact don't call me again... WHEN U SEE ME DONT SAY SHIT NEITHER", she started to yell.

"Promise loves u, I know she does, and so do I... I wish u the best", I said and she hung up the phone.

I shook my head and took a sip of my wine, "uhhhh, shits crazy", I said and nana nodded her head.

"U made food?", nana said getting up walking into my kitchen.

"Ye", I said and she looked through the cabinets and grabbed a plate.

"PROMISEEE", I yelled walking over to her with a smile and she smiled.

"I love u so much", I said and kissed her cheeks over and over again.

"U got a nigga still", I asked nana and she sat down with the plate and huffed.

"No, jojo and me ain't it", she said and I sat back down.

"Like me and him ain't even being toxic it's just dead, like done", she said and I nodded my head.

"He's immature, and I'm looking for a MAN", she said and I sucked my teeth.

"Ain't nobody tell u to cheat", I said and chewed on the rice.

"Don't do that hoe, cause I never kissed jojo or nun", she said and I pruned my lips up.

"Fkn lie", I said and she laughed.