𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙯𝙯𝙯𝙯

Don't mind mistakes if any.
Don't REPORT ME FUCKERS

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

I was sitting in my full club while kitty danced up and down on the poll, DJ threw money at her and I smoked my backwoods.

My phone started ringing and it was and unknown number, I answered it.

"I'm outside da club come out", I heard a familiar voice and I hung up and licked my lips.

"Let's go", I said walking through the club with my niggas.

I seen Chucks car and got in the passenger seat, "Wsp?", I said and he dapped me up.

"My little cousin said he pulled up a couple months ago bout my bro stunna", he said rolling.

"Fuck stunna", I said and watched his movements.

"Mhmmmm, I be telling my youngins to lay low on yo head... and i gon get in my car dissin", he said and I pulled out my gun pointing it at his head.

"Fuck you and yo goons", I said and pulled the trigger making his brains splat on the window.

I got out the car and closed the door, ma workers had they guns out pointing at his youngins so they knew better to shoot, I walked back to my club and went back to my seat.

"I'm ready for war", I said laying my glock on my lap and lit up my woods.

My phone dinged and I looked at it, it was Aliah.

𝙈𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨
𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙝
𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴.

She gon fuck wit me regardless, and at this point I'm lossin ha interest n ion like dat shit.

I liked being dat nigga she called and texted, she was a vibe.

But na, she don't text a nigga... call a nigga. None of dat.

I called ha and it rang, she answered on the 5th ring.

"Yes", she said.

"I'm coming to yo crib", I said said and I heard breathing.

"Nigga I'm tired", she finally said and I sucked my teeth.

"Ion care", I said standing up.

......

She opened the door and I smacked ha ass as she walked away, "what chu want?", she said looking at me.

"That", I said licking my lips talking bout ha pussy.

"My pussy?", she asked and I nodded my head and she giggled.

"I ain't had dat since 5 to 10 months", I said and she huffed rubbing her eyes.

"Bro I'm tired asf", she said and started walking away to the stairs and I followed ha.