𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡

I really don't like how my votes be looking, there's like over 50 of y'all hoes and I get 20 votes 👀

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"How was your trip", my mom said hugging me as she walked into my house.

"It was coo", I said walking into the livingroom where Fiona was.

"What she doin here?", my mom said standing up looking at Fiona.

"I'm his girl", she said and my mom started laughing a little.

"Ma stop allat funny shit", I said leaning back on the couch.

"How is this co-parenting going to work?", my mom said and Fiona sucked her teeth.

"I ain't taking care of shit until they prove to me that my child fuck I look like", I said pulling out my phone.

"A dumbass", I said and I sucked my teeth.

"Son you are full of yourself", my mom said making me not pay attention to her.

"That's crazy", I said shaking my self cause I do shit for people before I do myself.

"I jus feel like, if dosent think that's how child then why do u guys keep being it up", Fiona said and I looked at her.

"Bitch ima need u to shut the fuck up", my mom said aggressive and I smiled.

"Fiona shut up, go upstairs", I said and she screwed up her face sand stood up.

"I'm leavin", she said and I shrugged as my mom watched her walk out the livingroom.

"U keep tryna wife hoes, that don't have no future", She said looking at me mad.

"U wanna be a dead beat like yo dad, do that", she said and I huffed.

"Stop saying that dumbass shit ma, I ain't being like David", I said getting pissed off.

"U act jus like him, ur daughter is gon be hurt when she finds out that her father is out there and not worried bout her", she said and I shook my head and closed my eyes.

"I don't gotta like the baby mom... take care of ur responsibilities".

"Child ain't even here tho".

"U AINT BUY DIAPERS YET, A CRIB, MAKE A ROOM FOR HER WHEN SHE COMES TO U, AINT SHIT.... she's strugglin", my mom yelled and then her voice started to crack.

"Kicked out of her moms house at 17 cause she's pregnant, I don't like yo baby moms neither but I'm happy she's havin ur child", my mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fkn bozo, Ian raise u like a bitch", she continued.

"Gawd damn, when she gets the fuckin other niggas wit ur child in her belly u gon feel some type of way".

"I can't wait till this baby comes out, stoopid ass", she said standing up grabbing her purse mad aggressive.

"Ma", I said looking at her walk out the living room.

"FUCK U WANT", she yelled.

"Come here".

She walked back in muggin, I chuckled at her shook my head.

"Call her", I said and she rose her brow.

"Call the girl", I said and she pulled out her phone slowly and walked up to me.

"Hurry up", I said and she bucked at me making me jump.

"Scary ass", she said giving me the ringing phone.

I put it on speaker and she answered it.... fuck am I supposed to say.

"Yo", I said and no one replied.

"Who da- whos this?", her soft ashy voice spoke.

"It's stacks", I said and I heard her laugh.

"Yo moms made u call me, Ian tryna heat nun", she said and I scrunched up my face.

"Shut up yo, when's the child due?".

"Nigga don't do this shut rn", she said as her tone got higher.

"Do what?".

"Don't call my phone to please yo moms, I know damn well u don't think this to baby n I got to the pointaaaaaa... where I think I fucked my self and I'm the father", she ranted n my mom smacked the side of my head.

"The fuck", she added.

"You need me", I said and started laughing hard asf.

"I did need u, DID. Not no mo, me and my daughter is good", she said and I sucked my teeth.

She making my boi stand up.

"Yo fuck what chu talkin bout, see u tomorrow outside yo crib. N u better be outside cause if u not there ima crack yo ass... word", I said and she didn't reply.

"Talk ta me respectfully fuck u talm bout", I said and my mom grabbed the phone.

Still ain't my child.

________________

40 votes 🥱