🚹𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧🚺

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

My lash company is just sitting in one spot, I get new costumers like every other week and I'm scared.

I barley go to work cause I be sleep, but that's not an excuse.

I back hurts n shi, n it's only gon get worse.... AND I FIND OUT THE GENDER IN LIKE 10 MINUTES.

......

"Hello", I said putting my phone on speaker.

"YEA IM DOWNSTAIRS", nana said yelling for some reason making me scrunch up my face.

"Okay I'm coming", I said and hung up the phone.

......

"Bitch my heart is bumping harder then yours", nana said holding her chest.

"Drive it's just the gender", I said looking down at my phone.

"What do u want? Cause I was a boy", she said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"I want a girl, I wanna teach her things and other personal reasons why I want a girl", I said getting emotional.

"Awww... would u fuck her baby dad again tho?", she said said it's now where and I started laughing.

"I just feel like I'm a VERY sexual person and I might fuck up", I said and she sucked her teeth.

"U didn't answer my question", she said and I smirked.

"Why does he act like that, it's disgusting like 3 weeks ago I punched him in the face", I said and she started laughing.

"I feel like u guys are going to have a funny co-parenting relationship", she said I rolled my eyes.

......

"Are u readyyyyy", my nurse said and I smirked laying back.

"I'm scared", I said as she applied the cold gel to my stomach that made me flinch all the time.

"Mmmm sooooo did u want to know the gender now?", she said and I smirked nodding my head.

"You are having a little girlaaa", she said and nana sucked her teeth as I smiled looking at my belly.

"I wanted a boyyyyyaaa", nana complained as she printed the pictures.

"Well I got what I wanted, text Princess for me and tell her", I said and she sucked her teeth.

......

I walked Into ms.troubles house and she hugged me.

"Soooo am I gonna know what we are having", she said as we walked Into the livingroom.

This was my first time around his family and it was weird, there was kids everywhere inside and outside.

"JAY'ANNA", she yelled outta no where as we took a seat.

A little darkskin girl came in with the rudest facial expression, "this is your brothers baby mom", she said pointing at me and I smirked at her.

"Hi", she said dryly.

"You know what get the fuck outta my face", she said and smacked her lips then looked at me.

"K sooo", she said shaking her shoulders.

"I'm having a girl", I said and her mouth dropped.

"I'm happy asf, I didn't want him to have a boy that would've never changed him", she said and my smile dropped.

"I heard u hit him", she said and I looked at her.

"I did", I said and nodded my head.

"Forrrrr?".

"My hormones got the best of me, I just don't want to be around him no more", I shrugged and she nodded her head looking around.

"Well i will tell him the gender and hopefully he will be satisfied", she said and leaned back in the sofa.

I just looked around as people passed, all I do is think...