𝙒𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝙄𝘿𝙀

Don't mind mistakes if any.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

"Why we ain't invited to the dinner?", DJ said walking into the club beside me.

"I wasn't even tryna go", I said looking at my empty club.

"The weed place is done", jojo said and I nodded my head and kept walking to the back.

"I'm tryna get kitty in dis club", I said opening my office.

"Oh dats that big up dancer?", jojo said and I nodded my head.

"Yup ima need YOU to go to her air bnb and talk business", I said and he licked his lips.

......

We walked out the closed club and seen 4 cars with tinted windows, I was confused until I read their license plate.

West sd

I sucked my teeth and clutched my gun, "Wsp?", I said and looked at the car door open.

We ain't had beef with these niggas really, it was just whatever.

"I heard u got beef with my mans stunna", the veryyy dark nigga said walking closer to us.

"Ion got beef wit dat hoe, bitch ass nigga", I said and sucked my teeth.

"Why u guys got all des cars on my mans property.... it's closed", jojo said and The guy nodded his head.

"Listen here, ig I hear anything bout chu n my cousin... I'm taking yo babymoms and da baby Promise", he said and I chuckled.

"U gon take em?... I wanna see", I said and he nodded his head.

"Don't make problems, u guys know u ain't on shit so stop moving like u wit dat street shit", I said and he started to walk back to his car.

"Lemme find out u playin my cousin stunna", he said and got in his car.

I walked to mine and they got in, "bum ass niggas", jojo said and DJ chuckled.

"Now ima fuck wit stunna, cause it'll please my soul", I said and pulled off.

......

"Why are u here, it's not even the weekend", Aliah said closing the door behind me.

Ian leaving neither.

"Where my daughter?", I said and she looked at me like I was dumb.

"It's 1am she's knocked out", She said and I licked my lips.

"Come here", I said and she pruned her lips up.

"For what?", she said and I sucked my teeth.

"Stop movin like dat, u sit up on da phone wit a g on some friendly shit then when I want chu to come here- Alr move like dat", I said cause she fake asf.

She walked up to me and sat beside me, "Nah I'm coo", i said leaning the other way from her and she laughed.

"Stop acting like a hoe", she said and punched my arm.

She started patting my waist and gripped my gun pulling it out, "move dis", she said laying it on the coffee table.

She stood up and grabbed my shirt roughly and shook my against her couch, "move", I said scrunching up my face.

"That's how to moms handles my child", she said and stopped.

"Ima talk to ha", I said and she nodded her head.

"Where yo room?", I said standing up and followed her.

"Ummm this is a 3 bedroom...", she said walking up the stairs and I stuck dd my teeth.

She stopped at a door and looked at me, "yo room gon be the last one on th-", I pushed past her and went into her room.

"We fuckin?", I asked sitting on her bed and she sucked her teeth.

"No nigga", she said getting in her bed as the tv played some Nigga building a house in the woods n shi.

I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my basketball shorts n got in da bed.

"Turn dis shit off", I said and she sucked her teeth grabbing the remote before I did.

"Why the fuck are u mad, I don't bite", I said and she looked at me weird.

"Yea u do worse", she said making me smirk.

I pulled ha short ass to me and flung her leg over me, "move yo phone", I said grabbing it and she held grip.

"Stop bitch", she said and I pulled it and put in on the stand.

My phone started ringing and she looked at me, I grabbed it and she grabbed it from me quick asf.

"Move yo phone", she and I grabbed it back.

I read the screen and it was brianna, "answer it", She said and I ducked my teeth.

She pressed the green button and I huffed, "yo", I said putting in on speaker.

"Come ova", she said in a weird voice.

"I'm straight", I said and Aliah watched the tv then looked at me.

"Why?", her regular ass voice spoke.

"He a bum", i heard Fionas voice in da back and Aliah pruned up her lips.

"Where u at?", she questioned.

"At aliahs crib", I said.

"WHY THE FUCK IS U OVA DER HOE, LEMME KNOW CAUSE THIS AINT FAIR! WHAT SHE DO FOR U THAT I DONT? THATS SUPPOSED TO BE YO BABY MOMS AND THATS IT", she yelled and I hung up the phone.

I grabbed Aliah face and kissed ha as I gripped ha ass, "woah u jus got off da phone wit yo girl", she said pushing me back.

"Ion give a fuck", I said and pulled her ontop of me.

"Take dis off", I said tryna pull off her basketball shorts and she shook her head no and sat up.

I grabbed her neck and pulled her to me, n started kissing on ha neck as she tried to move.

"Kedarius", she said sternly and I ignored her.

She let out light moans and I grinned, "close yo eyes", I said and she laid her head on my chest.

She coo to vibe wit, she ain't goin no where.

_______________

Purrrr