Chapter 2: Crazy in Love !!

(Mature Language 18+; Media Section Song!)

"Oh, F*** Me! What a beauty!!"

Alessandro whispered when he saw Katherine from entrance of the Knight Residence. Alexander had got a call so, he was still in the car talking to the caller while Alessandro decided to go into his room and freshen up a little. Yes, he had a room for himself in Alexander's mansion like his friend had his own in his mansion in Italy. He was completely tired and wanted to hit the bed but was totally surprised when he saw this dusky little beauty in the kitchen. To say that his tiredness and sleepiness went out of the window would be nothing. He was more than active now.

* * *

"Hello there!"

"Hi!"

"May I know who you are?" Alessandro asked while looking at Katherine with wide happy eyes. He was totally smitten by her beauty and he so wanted to kiss her right then and there.

"Ah! Yes, I am the cook here." Katherine replied back with a small smile playing on her lips and looked at Alessandro with curious eyes.

"I must say; 'a beautiful cook' indeed!!" Alessandro replied back in a small whisper which of course hit her ear drums. She mentally rolled her eyes thinking 'what a flirt'! She discarded his presence and resumed back with tossing the contents in the pan.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a slow tone while walking towards her with his intense gaze fixed on her. She could sense his movement but still chose to stay unaffected. She knew how men can behave like total flirts and she was not ready for another set of drama. She was recently at the verge of being sold in this cruel world and she didn't want any more drastic things happening in her life in the near future. She was still shaken by the last week's incident and was so not ready for a 'man-drama' in her life. So, she simply chose to reply him back in a small tone, "I am cooking!" She desperately hoped that he would catch the hint and leave her alone but, who was she kidding?

"What is your speciality?" He asked in a genuinely curious tone. He wanted to know about her and talk to her. He definitely caught the hint that she wasn't interested in him but this Italian man was not someone who would just sit behind and accept things like that. He would make her fall for him and he will do it, by hook or by crook.

"No speciality as such. I practically cook everything." She replied back in the same disinterested tone while now taking immense interest in the little red velvet cake she had prepared for dessert.

"Wow, interesting!" He whispered back still looking at her while she was setting the dessert on the kitchen counter.

"Do you cook Italian food?" He asked hoping that maybe she would give him a little attention. It is no secret that Italian food is famous around the world so, he chose to use this little fact in his favour but who was he kidding?

"I guess; Italian food comes under the tag 'everything'!" She replied back nonchalantly while dishing out the pasta from the pan into a bowl which could be used for reheating purposes. To say that Alessandro was caught off guard would be such a small thing. Now that he knew she was not like other girls, sweet talking won't do the work. So, he tried a different method. He tried to irk her.

"Well, in that case, I want an authentic Italian pizza for dinner!" He practically declared like a king even though he had personally witnessed that she had already completed cooking the dinner. This was enough for her to look at him with a pointed look. She crossed her arms across her chest and said, "Well, I am here to cook for Mr. Knight! I don't work for you so I will definitely not take orders from you."