Chapter 22: Pregnant Wife - Thoughtful Husband!

(Mature Language 18+)

"Tesoro!"

Alexander's voice cracked when he saw Cynthia tied up to a chair and gagged by a stick tape. He could of course notice the finger marks on her cheeks where Jonathan had slapped her many times since he had kidnapped her. Just one look at them and he wanted to turn around and deal with Jonathan first and then come back to his wife. But no, he couldn't do that. His wife needed him more. So, his anger and pain can take a back seat for now. All he wanted to do was take her in his arms, hug her, kiss her and say nothing will ever happen to her from now onwards. The happy tears in her eyes were enough for him to rush towards her in two large strides.

"Oh honey!" He gently whispered and cupped her face in his large manly palms.

"I am so sorry Tesoro. I am late!" He kept apologising while untying her hands and legs. He kissed her forehead and removed the stick tape ever slowly trying his level best not to hurt her. He was never a gentle guy but with Cynthia, he can be anything. He can be a gentle and a super caring husband on one side and a rough and a passionate lover on the other. She was the only one who had the capacity to bring out the best and the worst in him.

"Alex! Oh, Alexander! I missed you. I missed you so much." Cynthia whispered and hugged him ever so tightly closing her eyes and inhaling his scent. She had practically jumped on him unable to control her emotions while he lovingly embraced her in his arms whispering, "I missed you too Cynthia. I missed you so much darling."

"How are you sweet heart?" He asked while kissing her head lovingly and caressing her hair with his fingers. His loving gesture made her look at him with a bright smile on her face and say, "I am fine. Now, stop asking me questions. Just kiss me husband!"

Alexander chuckled and before he could say something she pulled his head down and captured his lips in a kiss that conveyed how much she missed him all these hours and how difficult it was for her to stay away from him

Alexander chuckled and before he could say something she pulled his head down and captured his lips in a kiss that conveyed how much she missed him all these hours and how difficult it was for her to stay away from him. Of course, he didn't need any more special invitations. He obliged her demand with his own kisses which laced with emotions similar to hers; if not more.

"Boss!"

Their moment was broken by one of his men who simply called for his boss, the instant he stepped in the room. But poor guy knew what a blunder he made. He interrupted his boss while he was busy kissing his wife.

Possibly he will also be tied up right next to Jonathan this night!

He immediately turned around and gulped praying his stars to give him some slip for his innocent mistake. Innocent or not, a mistake is always a mistake in Alexander's eyes.

"Yes Aaron, what is it?" Alexander asked in an extremely calm and a composed tone leaving Aaron completely shocked and surprised.

Looks like he was indeed very lucky today! No more being tied up next to Jonathan! Wow!!