Chapter 14: I'm the reason you're 'Pregnant'!

(Mature Language; Mature SCENES 18 + (+++ notification))

After giving her a little more time to cool down he had finally decided to go to her and probably apologise if it makes her happy. It did throw him off guard when she had kicked him out of their bedroom. And now considering she was pregnant he knew he had to play along with her. So, being the wise man, he simply accepted this little fact that she was his boss; only till their baby is born.

He smirked wickedly thinking that he would make her pay for all the tantrums she was throwing at him later.

Now for some reason while making his way to their bedroom, he was still worried if she would hit him with another pillow and kick him out again. There was no doubt that he was surprised by her behaviour but still, he was smitten at the way she threw those little pillows at him thinking it would hit him.

Was she blind? If she thought she could hit him and cause him immense pain with those silly pillows then, she was even cuter in his eyes

He was so head over heels for his wife!

Desperately hoping that she was already asleep and he was destined enough to sleep on the bed right next to his beautiful wife, he tiptoed into their bedroom trying his level best not to grab her unnecessary attention at this hour.

Without looking here and there, he simply entered the door and closed it without making any sound. Feeling completely satisfied with his silent works and mentally thumping his back in success he turned around to make his way to their bed.

"OH F*** ME!"

Poor man could only manage those words from his mouth while registering the scene in front of him. His eyes grew wide while he still stood rooted to the spot with mouth wide open. His gaze was stuck at his sexy little wife who was in front of him with a naughty smirk playing on her face.

So much for not grabbing her attention and slipping silently into the bed!

"That can be arranged Big Boy!"

Her sexy answer made him run his fingers through his hair while cursing under his breath this time.

Looks like his sexy wife was in play mood! But then, who was he to complain?

He would enjoy every bit of this sexy little play to his heart's content.

Cynthia was sprawled over the little table that was in the drinks corner of their vast bedroom. With the naughty smirk still intact on her face, she started swaying her legs in the air with her gaze stuck on his handsome face.

Biting her lip ever so erotically she eyed him from head to toe like he was her meal and she was going to relish each and every cell of his being. She could feel her senses going wild just by looking at him while all he could feel was a twitch in almost all of his organs; sexual or not, it didn't really matter anymore.