Chapter 4: Embarrassed Fantasies!!

(Mature Language 18+)

"How are you feeling right now? Are you okay?" Alexander asked while patting her head gently.

After she had dramatically fainted in his arms, he picked her up and laid her down on the little fluffy bed. He grabbed a glass of water from the tap and sprinkled it over her face. It was quite evident that she was insanely shocked and fainted seeing her dream-man in front of her.

"Yes, I am okay! Thank you so much!" She replied back in a thankful tone but was a little embarrassed about her behaviour sometime back. Now that she was in her right frame of mind, she could actually think of her little unnecessary outburst a while back.

"For what?" He asked while shrugging his shoulders and leaning on the tiny kitchen counter. She sat on the bed and said in a soft tone, "For listening to all my non-sense and for not running away '?'" The way her statement turned more like a question made him internally smirk at this little sex-bomb.

He playfully narrowed his eyes at her completely knowing how embarrassed she was feeling now. And before he could say anything she said, "You must be thinking what a foolish girl I am! Right?"

"Should I tell the truth or should I lie to you?" He asked while crossing his arms across his chest and he stood cross legged while still looking at her with his deep blue eyes.

"Well, even though a lie would make me feel much better at this embarrassing moment, but I always believe that truth is the only thing that helps you move forward. Honesty is the best policy. So yes, be 'honest' and tell me what a stupid girl I am!" She said while throwing her hands in air and twitching her mouth thinking about her silly behaviour a while back.

"Well, in that case, I would like to say that; you are neither a fool nor a stupid girl." He said while turning around and filling a glass of drinking water for her.

"Are you serious?" She asked in a completely surprised tone while he nodded his head in 'yes' and turned around to face her.

"More than ever!" He replied back while stretching his hand and offering her the water glass.

"Oh okay! Thanks!" She said in a small tone and gulped the liquid. A few set of water drops landed on her chin and drifted to her neck which of course caught his sharp and intense gaze. He so wanted to lick them off her body and kiss her all over. And before he could do or think of something she placed her palms over her mouth like a little girl.

All embarrassment gone and she was back to her silly-naughty self just in a moment!

"Oh my god! What a bad host I am! You are completely drenched and I haven't even given you anything to change. Wait a second." She said while getting up from the bed and making her way towards the little cabinet that held her clothes. She completely discarded this man's presence and started searching for 'suitable' clothing for her huge built dream-man.

Alexander was beyond surprised. It was very obvious that her tiny clothes won't fit him. Yes, even if she gave him one how was he supposed to wear it without tearing it off? What was she even thinking? He was almost double her size. Was she trying to squeeze him into one of her dresses? God, what more was he supposed to see and experience this night? Can someone knock some sense into his Tesoro's brain?

"Okay, you clearly need to understand that your clothes won't fit me!" He said in a firm tone while nodding his head in 'no' and raising his hands in air. Cynthia stopped the search immediately and turned around. She looked at him with straight face and placed her hands over her hips.

"Thanks for letting me know 'the obvious', Mr. Genius!" She said in the best possible sarcastic tone while nodding her head thinking 'how stupid he was'. She rolled her eyes at him and turned around to continue searching for the clothing. By the looks of it, he understood that she wasn't looking for 'her' clothes; she was looking for something else.