Chapter 15: He is 'My' Everything!

(Mature Language 18+)

"Are you okay Rami? Did he hurt you?"

Rami looked in the direction of the voice and was completely stunned looking at the person who just saved her.

"Madam?"

There stood Cynthia with fire oozing out of her eyes for Robert and concern for Rami at the same time.

With the knife still pierced in his body, Robert sat on his knees clutching his stomach with one hand and trying to pull out the knife from the other. It did hit him right at the spot where Alexander had shot him a few weeks back. The wound was not even healed completely and now he was gifted with this sharp and deep cut by this knife.

"No madam, I am fine!" Rami said in a small thankful tone while Cynthia made her way towards Robert saying, "Good! Now go and call the guards!"

"What about you, madam?" The girl asked in a scared tone looking at the man writhing on the floor in complete pain. She was scared to leave Cynthia alone with this monster.

It wasn't a secret that Cynthia was expecting. Everyone in the house knew about it and they were way beyond happy for their sir and madam. But at the same time, they were even acquainted with the little fact that a slightest pain caused to Cynthia, they will have to face Alexander.

And dealing with Alexander was not a joke. It was no less than asking the demon himself to come and slit your throat off!

"I'll be fine. Now you go and call them immediately." Cynthia said with her gaze still stuck on Robert who was now twisting the knife slowly in order to pull it out while a few painful whimpers left his ugly mouth. The pain the cut induced was giving him a tough time. From the corner of her eyes she could sense Rami still standing there still trying to weigh the pros and cons of the situation so to speed things up she had to use her power.

"NOW!" Cynthia barked in a louder tone scaring the poor girl who practically ran out of the room immediately without uttering a single word.

She didn't want to scare her but as they say, desperate situations call for desperate measures!

Not once she had let her gaze falter from Robert; something which Alexander taught her during the first few days of her training.

"Never take off your eyes off from the target Cynthia. Even if you have to, you always need to observe your target at least from the corner of your eye. Tables can turn in blink of an eye and it can cost us our lives!"

Alexander's words ringed in her ears all the while she was in front of Robert. Training sessions and actual reality can be different and one needs to be even more focussed in real time.

Because, there is no turning back in the battle field!

"How dare you? How dare you do something like that? You are working for Alexander Knight and you have the guts to trouble a girl? You have the guts to cross your boss? How could you?" She asked while gritting her teeth and taking a few steps forwards while Robert looked at her in disgust.

"How dare you cross Alexander? How dare you cross him even after he had warned you twice for your filthy thoughts and actions?" She asked feeling completely angry.

She was way beyond angry that someone not only disobeyed her husband but also chose to abuse a girl right under her nose. It was obvious that Alexander used to tell her each and everything he did. He is someone who believed in keeping no secrets with your better-half. According to him, there is nothing to hide from his wife; she had every right to know about every little thing in his life. Their open conversations made them grow even closer towards each other.