Chapter 21: I never play a fair game!

(Mature Language 18+)

Alexander stepped out of the car and scanned the area while rolling his eyeballs in a slow and a lazy fashion. He could see many men with guns all around the campus. They were obviously Silver Sharks men because Jonathan neither had a group nor was strong enough to fight alone. Alexander was the hot spot. Every gun was pointed at him and even then his only thought was where Cynthia was.

Was she also surrounded by guns? How she must be feeling?

It has been a few hours since the entire fiasco has happened. He was very sure she must not have been fed too. Forget about food, he knew they must not have even given her some water to drink. This thought was enough to make his blood boil. He was already on the edge of losing all his sanity but he knew he had to be calm and composed. Cynthia was still in their grip and he could not risk losing her because of his emotions.

He could see Jonathan standing at one corner with a sick grin playing on his face. For a moment he was impressed at Jonathan's trouble of getting in touch with the Silver Sharks and ask for their help in his revenge plan. Alexander could not help himself from breaking into mild chuckle thinking about it.

Fools are always fools!

No matter how much ever they try, they behave extremely foolish. And Jonathan was a bigger fool. Did he really think that Silver Sharks would let him go after this? Of course not! They would kill him. In such businesses, a traitor will always be seen as a traitor. Even though the Silver Sharks head, Draken had used Jonathan to get to Alexander, he would immediately get rid of Jonathan the moment his work is done. It was an open secret but Jonathan being the blind one could not really see it.

"Hello Alexander!"

"Hello Alexander!"

"Hello Draken!"

"I hope you didn't get any weapons with you Alexander. But still, checking the enemy is the protocol you know." Draken said while making himself comfortable on the chair while Alexander simply nodded his head saying, "Of course!"

He lifted his arms in the air for checking and as if on cue one man came to him to check if he was carrying any guns with him.

"He is clear master!"

"Good, escort him to me!" Draken said in a calm tone with welcoming smile pasted on his face.