Chapter 3: Sexy Little Tesoro!!

(Mature Language 18+)

"Hi! I am..." Alexander greeted but before he could introduce himself to this tiny house owner, he was totally left awestruck.

" Alexander greeted but before he could introduce himself to this tiny house owner, he was totally left awestruck

"MINE!" He growled staring at 'her'. The only word that his insane mind could think of was 'mine' because; his sane mind had stopped working the very instant he had seen this golden beauty.

As it was very odd for anyone to expect some stranger at their doorstep at this odd hour, he wanted to introduce himself first. But, one look at this girl in front of him and he completely lost his entire self to her at the very first sight.

If his car was in working condition or if he wasn't in this little dramatic situation he would have definitely put her over his strong shoulders and had taken her away with him. But, as the reality hit him he knew he couldn't do anything about it 'for now'. So, instead he chose to spend time with her at this hour; with or without her consent.

The girl looked so simple yet so beautiful in that short skirt and cute cotton top. Even though her cute little top covered her breasts he could still get the little glimpses of her bright red lacy bra which was holding her soft boobs that were supposed to be held by him.

'How dare this nasty thing touch what's mine?' His inner self growled and he agreed to it without even second thoughts.

He felt an instant jealousy over the tiny clothing and was totally itching to tear it off her body. He so wanted to have his way with her right at her door step and he would have if it wasn't for this stupid rain that was pouring down mercilessly.

Her face was devoid of any makeup. She was a beauty and his heart galloped like a crazy horse. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and some curls fell over her cheeks making him even more jealous. He so wanted to kiss those pretty cheeks and here, those nasty curls were taking away all his rights!! He so hated them at this moment.

'Only I have the bloody right to touch her cheeks!' His inner self declared and of course he had no objections over it.

She stood in front of him with her hands resting on her pretty hips which of course caught his attention. The little skirt did not leave much for his imagination. He wondered how those hips would look without any clothes on them. Or for that matter he thought how gorgeous her golden body would look totally naked in front of him; rather under him. He involuntarily heaved a sexy sigh trying to calm his racing heart.

He tucked his hands into his track pant pockets as he didn't want to scare her. Because he knew that if he let his hands remain free, he would definitely grab her and probably bend her over his knee and do naughty things to her. But one look at her pretty yet innocent face; he knew he had to get a hold of his racing heart and dirty thoughts.

Cute or not; he really didn't like her covering her body with those tiny clothes. They almost touched her body and he was so, so, so jealous of her clothes right now!!