Chapter 6: Tryna Pull This Fantasy?

(Mature Language, Mature Scenes 18+; Media Section Song!)

His rough kiss was something that touched each and every cell of her being. The way his tongue moved inside her mouth tracing irregular patterns was making her go crazy. The two tiny Cynthia's jumped on her shoulders right from her brain and were giving her that goofy grin making her mentally roll her eyes at them.

The naughty side of her was dressed in all 'red' depicting what a hot devil she was while the angelic side of her was dressed in all 'white' depicting what a simple and good hearted soul she was. With both these little Cynthia's standing on each of her shoulder she continued to writhe under his rough and lusty kisses.

P.S.: Cynthia's Angel Side!

: Cynthia's Angel Side!

P.S.: Cynthia's Devil Side!

'Cynthia, are you dreaming again? I really don't know what it is because I can feel his sexy kisses! Oh my god!' The little 'red' devil asked with a lusty look on her face.

'I don't think so. All I am experiencing is a real kiss. I can feel it.' Cynthia replied back to her devil side while his mouth was still devouring her entire being.

'I can feel his kisses too. He is so dreamy! I am so happy for you Cynthia!' The little 'while' angel said in a sweet tone while cupping her face in her palms and kept looking at the man who was still busy kissing Cynthia.

'Yes, sweet one! You are so right! This man is so dreamy and I am so head over heels for him.' Cynthia replied back to her angel side while a little moan slipped into his mouth making him groan into her mouth.

'He is such a sexy lover I must say!' The little 'red' devil said while propping herself on her elbows and dangling her legs in the air. She was eyeing this man with all lust and desire who was busy sucking Cynthia's tongue now.

'I know right! His kisses are so demanding and so damn erotic. It is making me horny all over again.' Cynthia replied back to the little 'red devil' that was now busy erotically lacing her tongue over her bright red lipstick painted lips while eyeing this huge built man with hunger in her eyes.