Chapter 30: Butterfly or Lion?

(Mature Language; Mature SCENE 18 + (+++ notifications))

(EPILOGUE PART II)

"Where are we going Alex? You have been driving for 2 hours now." Cynthia asked looking at her husband who was busy changing the gears and turning the steering wheel.

"Why? Are you worried that I am kidnapping you or something Tesoro?" Alexander asked in a teasing tone throwing his trade mark smirk at her.

Of course she rolled her eyes at her husband's tiny teasing remark while her husband broke into a husky laughter and continued directing their car to city outskirts.

* * *

"Okay my lady, we're here! Now, before you go all curious about this date, I need you to close your eyes." Alexander declared turning her head in his direction and dropping a small kiss on her nose.

"You always think of ways to surprise me." Cynthia said in between her giggles and closed her eyes thinking what new surprise her handsome husband has planned this time.

"Need to keep my wife happy otherwise she might kick me out of the bed or the worst, she won't let me touch her!" He said in a husky tone pulling out a satin cloth from his pant pocket and winked at her.

Knowing her must have brought the cloth she rolled her eyes asking, "Really Alex? Don't you trust me? Do I need this cloth around my eyes?"

He hunched a little towards her and wrapped the cloth around her eyes saying in the huskiest tone ever, "In matters like these I can never trust you. You don't play a fair game with me Cynthia!"

"Look who is talking! LOL!!" She said in a bored tone thinking how Alexander always played foul games and now he was blaming her to be a foul player.

* * *

"Oh my god Alex? What are we doing here?"

"You didn't like it Tesoro?"

Knowing how her excitement was misinterpreted by her husband, she turned around immediately to clarify things

"No no no! That totally came out wrong. What I meant was, a trailer park as a date venue is completely new and very, very different. It looks really beautiful, neat and tidy. But..."