Chapter 8: Pleasurable Punishment!

(Mature Language; Partial Mature Scene 18+ (+++ sign notification))

After introducing her to the entire household staff and his men, he gave her a personal tour of their mansion. To say she fell in love with each and every corner of this place would be so small. She never thought she would be stepping in such a beautiful mansion. Forget about stepping in, she didn't even think that she would see one in this lifetime. And now, knowing that this huge place belonged to both of them actually made her feel a bit uneasy.

True! Being in a tiny home all these years, she was never acquainted with such huge places and for some reason it was giving her chills. She ignored this little uneasy feeling that kept kicking in every now and then, thinking that everything has a first time. And with him by her side all throughout, she knew she would be able to manage it.

After showing her all around the place he suggested her to take some rest while he would go into his study and take care of certain issues. After smooching her like a crazy man for a very long time, he finally left her to enjoy some alone time in peace and she was more than grateful for that.

She had already gone crazy looking at his bedroom.

It was so spacious and elegant

It was so spacious and elegant. Everything was neatly placed and there was no dust particle anywhere to be seen. That night, in between their love making sessions, they did have small chats here and there. And that is when she came to know that he was extremely allergic to dust and always kept things neat and clean. She smiled thinking that even though he had a tough exterior, he was a very caring and a gentle person by heart. It was a huge surprise for her when she learnt that he was a Mafia Boss!

Yes, there was no doubt that he looked like a Mafia Don but his soft and caring nature did surprise her how was he able to even manage his two sides so efficiently. Smiling to herself she continued to explore the bedroom.

The place definitely screamed money, power and luxury but there was something missing. Knowing what it was, she smiled to herself and ran her slender fingers over one of the walls saying, "Woman's touch! That's what is missing." She made a mental note to herself to make the room homely by her touch and make it look even more inviting.

Thinking she needed a shower before their dinner, she stepped into the bathroom that was located at one end of the bedroom. 

Cynthia's jaw dropped down and hit the floor looking at this insanely luxurious and tidy bathroom. It was so huge that the entire trailer park would fit into this space.

God, what's the need of such a huge bathroom?