Chapter 9: Even after Death!

(Mature Language 18+)

"Dov'era Katherine?" (Where was Katherine?) Alexander asked getting comfortable on his chair while their visitor started rummaging through his bag searching for the required tools.

"Come lo saprei?" (How would I know?) Alessandro replied back shrugging his shoulders and taking a seat opposite to his friend.

Both the friends unbuttoned their shirts and shrugged off the garments from their bodies placing them over their knees.

"Who will be first Mr. Knight?" The visitor asked looking at the floor while Alexander still continued to give a pointed look at Alessandro and said, "I will be first!"

The visitor replied, "Okay Mr. Knight!" while nodding his head in 'yes'. Looking at the two men, he understood that he would be listening to some great conversation but for the safety of his life he chose to go deaf ears just like always. And for his good luck, they weren't talking in English to which he was extremely thankful.

"Allora perché sei qui??" (Then why are you here?) Alexander asked while sitting straight with his piercing gaze fixed at Alessandro who rolled his eyes at his friend's inquisitiveness.

"Ok bene! Lei era con me." (Ok fine! She was with me.) Alessandro said while raising his hands in the air as if surrendering. Alexander was very sure that Katherine missed meeting Cynthia earlier because she was busy with his romantic best friend.

"Perché era con te?" (Why was she with you?) Alexander asked with a smirk on his face knowing what his friend must have done with that sweet girl.

"Ti ho chiesto perché Cynthia è con te?" (Did I ask why Cynthia is with you?) Alessandro replied back with a similar smirk playing on his face making Alexander nod his head in 'yes' and say, "Fair point!"

"Mmmmm... I am sorry to interrupt your conversation Mr. Knight. But I just wanted to know the spelling." The visitor asked in a slow tone desperately hoping that his head won't be blown off for interrupting their conversation in some foreign language.

"C Y N T H I A"

"Mr. Li Fonti, what would be yours?" The visitor asked looking at Alessandro who smiled at him unlike Alexander.

"K A T H E R I N E"

The tattoo artist nodded his head in 'yes' while jotting down the spellings on a note pad and started with his work.

"Presumo che sia successo molto durante la note!" (I am assuming a lot has happened overnight!) Alexander said while looking at his chest where his tesoro's name was being etched.

"Alex, tu ed io siamo i migliori amici della partita fatta in paradiso!" (Alex, you and I are best friends match made in heaven!) Alessandro said while dancing his eyebrows up and down making Alexander to roll his eyes at him and mouth 'drama queen!'

"Allora, quando ti sposi?" (So, when are you getting married?) Alexander asked in a curious tone. He wondered if both of them would get married on the same day.

"Presto! Devo parlarle di alcune cose e ci sposeremo in Italia." (Soon! I have to talk to her about a few things and we will get married in Italy.) Alessandro said with a smile on his face thinking about Katherine's reaction about it. He knew she liked him too but was in a denial phase.

That night when Alexander was with Cynthia in her trailer home, Alessandro met Katherine alone. After she passed a few snarky statements at him, he was no longer able to control himself and kissed her. She was definitely taken aback but later kissed him back getting lost in the moment. However, when she had gained her senses back, she did slap him right on his cheek which of course was something new to him. Realising what she had done, she covered her mouth by her palms while an intense horrified look spread on her face. Throwing in a string of apologies she practically ran away from him leaving him even more determined to make her his wife.