.𝟬𝟬𝟮

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟬𝟮

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏs' ᴘᴏᴠ] 3:00 ᴘ

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏs' ᴘᴏᴠ] 3:00 ᴘ.ᴍ.
ᴄʟᴇᴠʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʜɪᴏ
ᴇᴍɪʟʏs' ʀᴏᴏᴍ

it's been about a week since bronnys' siblings walked in on him and me on facetime. he bribed them to not tell by doing their chores for 2 weeks. it's been going good bronny thinks that they will still snich anyways. i mean we had been dating for about 2 years now so maybe it is time for us to be open with our relationship.

just as i was coming back up stairs from getting snacks i get a facetime call from bronny. i answer sitting back on my bed.

"what do you want lebron?" i asked kinda annoyed that he called me right now. (it's that time of month 👀)

"oop she used the government name." i heard a voice, it wasn't bronnys' tho

"um excuse me, but who is this?" i ask politely before i have to go ghetto on someone.

"bryce and zhuri!" i hear a squeaky voice say exititedly.

"oh hey guys." i say waving and flashing a smile at them.

"oooh she's pretty bryce, i like her." i hear zhuri tells bryce.

"thank you zhuri." i thank her while laughing softly.

"AND SHE KNOWS MY NAME! I LOVE HER!" she screams mking me and bryce laugh.

"hey what are you guys doing up here?" i here a familiar voice say coming into the room.

"nothing bronny!" they say in sync before flipping the phone over so i can't be seen.

"what are you guys doing with my phone? cause bryce i know damn well you got yo own phone." he says. at this point im trying not to burst out laughing. i wanna hang up so they don't get in trouble, but i wanna hear more.

"we were on tiktok, yea tiktok!" bryce says.

"oh really?" bronny says probably trying to get them to admit to being on the phone with me.

"then why can i hear emily laughing?" he caught me.

"what how did you hear me!" i say as the phone screen reveals bronny with a sly smirk on his face.

"high volume." he simply replies.

"now back to y'all why are y'all calling her?" he questions bryce and zhuri once again

"i just wanted to see if she was pretty!" zhuri protests.

"i just wanted to see if she was real, and zhuri can't read." bryce protests also.

"ok, well for starters im not doing you guy's chores anymore. and we are keeping this between US and ONLY US." he says, causing them to kiss their teeth.

"ok?" he asks making sure they're on board with the plan.

"fineeee." they both say groaning.

"nice doing business with ya." he say pushing them out the door.

"whew. hey baby how was your day?" he says making me giggle

"it was good baby." i say chuckling

"good" he says a little out of breath.