.𝟬𝟭𝟮

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟭𝟮

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 12:34 ᴘ.ᴍ.
ᴄʟᴇᴠʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʜɪᴏ
ᴇᴍɪʟʏs' ʀᴏᴏᴍ

i flip over all 3 tests,,

negative

negative

negative

whew, i was not gonna be on that show young and pregnant or whatever it's called.  i walk out the bathroom bronny looks up at me with a worried expression, i hand him all 3 sticks.

"eww you peed on these." he pouts

"eww you nutted in me."

"aint have to do a nigga like that."

"can you just look at the results PLEASE." i whine

his eyes go back to the tests and he lets out a sigh i didn't know he was holding in. he looks back up at me and hugs me.

"kinda glad that you not pregnant." he tells me resting his chin on top of my head.

"same here. if i was, ya know, would you leave me?" i look up at him.

"never. i love you too much for that." he pulls me into a kiss which i quickly melt into.

his tongue requests entrance into my mouth, i almost instantly grant his request. his tongue explored my mouth, before he started to leave large hickeys on the left side of my neck. soft moans come from my mouth. i had my head tilted to the side to give him more access to my neck. his hands graze the sides of my body as he attaches his lips back to mine, muffling my soft moans. i stop it before he actually impregnates me foreal.

"hey hey not right now, my momma and brothers are home. plus you aint even suppose to be here." i push bronny off of me getting up to look at the new decorations on my neck.

"damn that's how you feel, that kinda hurted me." he pretended to be hurt, i walk over to where he was standing

"never that" i pull him into another heated kiss.

i move us to the bed cause my legs were getting tired and i could tell bronnys' were also. i get on top of him straddling his waist. not breaking the kiss i pull off his shirt to reveal his toned abdomen. i go back to his neck to find his weak spot. of course his ego won't let me take to much control. i do manage to get around 2 to 3 hickeys onto his neck, releasing small moans from his plump lips. his moans were soft and husky making me wet as it is. i continue to mark my territory on bronnys' neck until he stops all movement from me.

"woah, you wanna finish this we gotta go somewhere else. or at least when no one else is home." he slightly chuckles.

i blushed turning my skin a bright shade of red. we were both out of breath and my good sis down there was throbbing, mine and his hair were a little messed up, he was sweating a little on his forehead. it looked like we had already fucked.

"right." i continue to blush looking down.

——————————–————–—–———––

i fell asleep last night before i could put this out here, sorry im dumb 💀

but this got like 300 reads WOW 😳