.𝟬𝟭𝟭

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟭𝟭

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 11:20 ᴀ

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 11:20 ᴀ.ᴍ.
ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʜɪᴏ
ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀᴇ+ᴇᴍɪʟʏs' ʀᴏᴏᴍ

bronny ugly ass woke me up few minutes ago to go to the store, i had almost forgot how i said i would take a test today.  honest i was just tryna sleep.  bronny said i could sleep more after we got the results of the test, so we on our way to the corner store now to get some tests. 

"em get yo lazy self up and let's gooooo." bronny drags me out the car. i don't wanna go in, what if someone sees us with the tests, what will they say about us being teen parents. 

"bronny no please. what if someone sees us." i whine looking around for someone who is looking at me and bronny.   nobody is.

"nobody's even here but the worker, now come on you big baby." he points to a lil old lady sitting behind some glass not paying any attention. we could rob her store and she wouldn't even know, not that we will tho.

"so lets goooo." he drags out the 'o' in 'go', ALSO dragging me to the isle with pregnancy tests.

"so lets get 3 and then we go from there." bronny says like he got this all figured out.

"ok but do you even know which one to buy?"

"ummm no, but it doesn't matter right?" he cocks an eyebrow.

"pretty sure it does bron bron." i pat his back as he stares me down.

"stop playin em. now come on and fet these tests and lets go." he puts some tests in my hand and we walk to the counter getting the old lady's attention.

"good morning, is that all for you two?" she says after she scans out the tests. i saw her eyeing me when i put them on the counter, but she didn't say anything about it tho. kinda glad she didn't say nun.

"wait ima be right back." i say running to get some candy like a little kid.

"that's all now." i hand her the candy and money for everything before bronny could.

"i see how it is em." he comes behind me.

"that's exactly how it is bron bron." i smirk.

"that's why you pregnant with my child." he whispers i my ear, sending chills down my spine. if we wasn't in this corner store i would've turned around and fucked him.

"here you go, thank you for coming." the old lady says handing me the bag.

"im not letting you drive my car this time." i run to the driver side when we are out of the store.

"what why?" he gets in the car.

"cause you can't drive idiot."

"hey i can drive!" he protests.

"big cap." i turn on the car pulling out the uneven parking spot. "you can't even park correctly!" i add on

"fine ms perfect, niggas caught me slipping once ok so what." he starts to quote drake

(a/n : is it racist if it's her pov but he said it? 💀 idk but please no one be offended.)

"shut up you big baby, go whine to ya mom about allat." i wave him off driving back to my house.

"your so mean to me." he pouts, i giggle.

——————————————————–

how this got like 100 extra views after i posted those 2 chapters yesterday.

ion know what else to say but thank you sm 🤍