.𝟬𝟭𝟳

there finna be LOTS of twists in here.

it's also not gonna make alot of sense because i don't know how to make it make sense.

let's use our imagination for this one💀

just don't hate me after reading this, cause it's probably finna make you a lil mad or sad.

enough of me talking and enjoy today's chapter🤍

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟭𝟳

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ᴘᴏᴠ] 11:54 ᴘ

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ᴘᴏᴠ] 11:54 ᴘ.ᴍ.
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

i woke up to voices around me and beeping noises. most of the voices were familiar, but not all.  my head and chest was hurting too.

"yes we ran some tests and he doesn't have much longer." one of the unfamiliar voices said. i shot straight up from my position i was in previous.

"the hell you mean i don't have much to live." i mug the doctor

"bronny please...." my mother says

"let me rephrase, you've had heart disease for quite awhile now.  it's been killing you slowly, and you've come to you're last few days." he says pointing at stuff on his clipboard that only he can see. "it also messed with your did, adhd, and bipolar disorder.  that caused this sudden black out you had." he adds on.

"so how long have i had this heart disease?" i asked with attitude.

"you haven't had it for long, it's been about 2 or 3 months. the type you have doesn't kill the first day you get it."

"so i've been dying for months now!"

"lebron, we know this is life changing for you and your family. but there is no need to yell." the doctor informs me

"the hell there is!"

"bronny! stop all this yelling."

"im sorry mom, but you can't expect me to be calm about this."

they told me i have a short time to live and expected me to all buddy buddy about it? tf.

"does bryce and zhuri know about me being dead." i question

"don't say it like that." my mom looks down

"no, bryce has a wired jaw, and zhuri is sleep in his room across from us." my dad says

"why his jaw wired?"

"you don't remember?" the doctor chimes in

"no shit."

"you must have lost memory of last nights events." he writes something down on that damn clipboard. if i wasn't hooked up to all these machines i would've smacked it out his hands.

"can someone please tell me what happened?"

"me and your mother heard yelling from bryces' room and went to see what it was. we get there and you and him are going at it until you hit him in the jaw causing him to fall to floor. you stoppedwhen you saw us at the door, you told ya moms it wasn't you then passed out on the floor right there." my dad tell me.

it didn't make sense to why i would do that, then it came to me. 

"the pills..."