.𝟬𝟬𝟴

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟬𝟴

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 3:15 ᴀ

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 3:15 ᴀ.ᴍ.
ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʜɪᴏ
ᴇᴍɪʟʏs' ʙᴇᴅʀᴏᴏᴍ

me and bronny have been good, well kinda. so i cheated, but i just kissed them it wasn't that bad. i stopped it before it could be more than that, i didn't think i was really feeling bronny at the moment when i did it. but when he started feeling on me and shit my dumbass moaned bronnys' name. i can't sleep knowing i did that to bronny. i mean im not gonna tell him, but if he questions me then ima say it one way or another. ima just go back to my netfix so i can go to sleep.

15 minutes later

the good part of my show had just came on, i know this cause this like my 3rd time watching this shit. im watching it and i need to throw up so i run to the bathroom connected to my room. pulling up the toilet cover and pull my hair back so it wont be in the way. i hear footsteps coming close to me as i continue to throw uo in the toilet bowl. to my surprise it was evan coming to my resuce as he held my hair up for me while i still went at it.

"emily are you good?" he asks seeming panicked.

"yea im good, im just not feeling good." i tell him wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"you don't seem good." no shit evan.

"why the hell are you throwing up at 3 in the godamn morning?" he asks with more force in his voice.

"i don't fucking know! gosh, one minute im chilling watching netflix nect im in here with you." i yell back, he was pissing me off fr.

"well do you have any idea why you throwing up?" im trying my hardest not to slap the shit out of him.

"are you dumb?"

"no."

'you must be.'

"you just asked me the same question, just differently bruv." i say mad.

"my bad." he puts his hand sup in surrender backings up.

"just make sure you drink some ginger ale and eat some crackers em." he says walking to the doorway.

"i love you evan." i softly say from the bathroom floor.

"yea yea i love you too." he walks back to his room.

'i guess i should go get that ginger ale.' i say in my head.

before walking downstairs to get the crackers and ginger ale, walking back up to my room after retrieving both items from the kitchen.

"what the hell is wrong with my stomach?" i think aloud before drifting off after a few episodes of my show.

—————————————————–—

𝗶 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.

𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞😭

𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 👀