.𝟬𝟭𝟱

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟭𝟱

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 2:46 ᴀ

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 2:46 ᴀ.ᴍ.
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

i forgot to take my medicine today, my moms gonna flip if she finds out. i have been out of it all day, the triggers have been worse, i just need my medicine before i get out of hand.

"where the hell are they." i go through drawers throughout the house.

"bronny?" i hear a squeaky voice say

"zhuri?"

"hey bronny, what'cha doin down here?" she rubs her eyes sitting on the counter

"do you know where my medicine is, i REALLY beed them z."

"ok ok stop being a baby about it." she hops off the counter, and walks over to somewhere in the kitchen and hands me a bottle of pills.

"thanks z you're the best!" i kiss her face all over

"yea yea, night bronny!" she walks back to the stairs.

"night z." i say lowly.

i pop the regular dose of pills, but if i mised today then shouldn't i take more? yea totally.  i popped 2 extra pills since the regular dose is 2 just double it yk?  i wash it down with some water and make my way back up stairs.  

on the way, i get dizzy, and hot. maybe it's just hot tonight. i take my shirt off counting my way to my room. i get to the door and open it, but someone in my bed.

"who the fuck are you?" i ask them

"bronny? you good bro?" it sounded like bryce.

"bryce? the hell you in my room for?"

"nigga this my room. you good you sweating and stuff." he gets up walking towards me.

"yo back up."

"chill bronny im just tryna see if you good."

"i-i i said ba-back up."

"you straight bron?"

"pl-please bryce i don't wanna h-h-hurt yo." he walks closer

"i said back up!" i scream, he jumped and i started walking towards him. i heard footsteps in the distance coming close, but i didn't care. i had lost control.

"wait im sorry bronny wait bro." bryce says, but im in no control to stop myself.

"shut up! i told you to stay back!" i push him with each word until he's against the wall.

"yo bronny chill it's me, me bryce im sorry." he trys to calm me, but i've lost control over my body and mind.  the footsteps i heard before are mad close now, i hope it's my parents so i don't hurt bryce more than i should.

"little bitch." i say as i punch him twice in the jaw, he had some blood on the corner of his mouth.

to my surprise he hit me back. he hit me with the 3 piece. we went back and forth with hits for about 10 seconds before mom and dad arrived at the doorway.

"bronny get off of him!" i hear someone say. bryce was on the floor coughing up blood after i had ki da beat the shit outta him.

"savannah stay back!" my dad pushes her back from me. i paused, was i a threat? were they scared. i turned around and saw a scared zhuri, mom, and dad. mom was guarding zhuri with her body, both of them shaking. my dad was guarding both of them, probably if i left the room. i look back to see bryce looking at me coughing and scooting backwards away from me.

damn, i did this shit, but it really wasn't me tho. 

"it wasn't me ma..." was the last thing i said before everything went black.

————–——————————–—————

this was a MESS, but this story needed a little seasoning LMFAOO. 

nah i just needed to put a twist on this.

hope you liked this chapter🤍

(it was long like i promised)