.𝟬𝟬𝟳

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟬𝟳

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 8:15 ᴀ

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 8:15 ᴀ.ᴍ.
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

it's been about 2 months since emily and her family came to visit, and honestly i loved seeing her again it was really good for me to see her, but she really hasn't been called me like before we met for the first in years. i mean i don't want to be no possessive boyfriend or nun but she acting a lil sus lately. i was still thinking about how emily been acting lately until my dad stooped my trian of thoughts.

"yo bron you good?" he ask walking over to me.

"yea im straight." he nods sitting next to me on the bench.

"whatchu was thinking bout?" he ask. what's up with nigga and questions, i be thinking he interrogating me man.

"nun."

"if you don't stop lying before i beat yo ass. you was thinking about emily huh?" he tell me before cocking an eyebrow following his question.

"yea, she just been tripping lately for the last few weeks. like she been hanging up in the middle of the facetimes and gon text me later talking bout some her mom wanted her or sum shit like that. i just i don't know dad." i say finally letting someone know what's been going on.

i don't be jumping to conclusions, but i think it's time i do. maybe i should let her go. or maybe it's all bryce and zhuri falt, i mean they did let everyone know all about me and ems' relationship.

"well it seems to me that you need to talk to her about it. tell her how ya feel you know what im saying?" he say. man if he ruin my relationship with her im suing him for his money and moving out.

"plus, you're growing up. you got responsibilities now lebron." he say a lil more serious than before.

"yea you right, ima go call her now." i say getting up but i got pulled back down to my seat on the bench.

"nigga if you don't sit yo lil ass down and get back to this workout. you can her after you done." he say getting up taking a sip from his gatorade bottle.

'ima runaway one day.' i say in my head.

"NOW BRONNY." my dad say on from the treadmill,  ALL THE  WAY ACROSS THE ROOM from me.

"yes sir." i say lowly making my way back to shooting hoops in the basketball court across the hall from him and his stupid treadmill.

𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻

was the last thing i thought about beofre i turn my music back on and shoot some hoops.

——————————————————–
𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 ✌🏼