.𝟬𝟬𝟰

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟬𝟰

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ]7:15 ᴀ

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ]7:15 ᴀ.ᴍ.
ᴄʟᴇᴠʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʜɪᴏ
ᴇᴍɪʟʏs' ᴍᴏᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ

me and my brothers are in my moms room, im trying to find a way to tell her about bronny and how he wants to fly us out there.

"hey ma."i speak

"yes em?" she responds.

"why the hell yall staring?" i ask my three brothers

"language emily." my mom reminds me

"sorry." i apologize, my brothers snickering

"what did you want to ask me?" she asks

"oh right, can we go to california?" now this got everyone's attention.

"you know we can't afford that em." my mom sighs. remembering my dad. he died from cancer few years back, and he was a huge support for our family. when he died, we went in debt and my mom works multiple jobs to feed us. of course me and my brothers work too, it's just been a struggle for the past 3 years that's all.

"but mom it can be paid for! someone wants to fly us out there!" i protest. i think this is the part where i tell her about me dating bronny.

"who?" everyone asks.

"oksoikindahaveaboyfriendandhisdadislebronjamesandwevedatingforabout2yearsandhisfamilywantstomeetus." i say VERY fast.

"damn girl slow down." my brother lucas says

"language lucas." my mom tell him

"sorry mom." he looks down

"can you repeat that in english next time?" my brother evan jokes

"ok so i kinda have a boyfriend, his dad is lebron james, we've been dating for about 2 years, and they want to meet us." i say knowing how much questions im about to get thrown at me.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" all my brothers say.

"really, that's all you got from that?" i say irritated about the fact there was much more valuable information.

"it was the most important part to me." i hear another one of my brothers mumble.

"oh be quiet reed." i clap back.

"so ma, can we go?" all attention turned to our mom. we had never been to california before , we've been other places, like colorado, arizona, texas, washington, and a few other states.

"no." she says. i was shocked, i thought because it would be paid for she would say yes.

"mama why? it's all taken care of, please mama." i beg her