.𝟬𝟬𝟱

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟬𝟱

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 9:12 ᴘ

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 9:12 ᴘ.ᴍ.
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ

emily sent me a text saying that they was finna land so me and the fam is waiting for her and her moms and brothers.

"can you guys be nice, please?" i ask, mostly talking to my dad knowing he would have something to say.

"i gotchu bron, we not gonna say anything. they seem like good peoples." he says resting a arm on my shoulder making me sigh in relief.

"thank you, and zhuri don't be extra with it." i say knowing she know what im talking about.

"i promise." she say cheesin.

we stand for and about 5 more minutes before i hear a voice from behind me.

"Lebron james jr. you are under arrest." they say taking my hands pulling them behind my back.

"what i do?" i asked.

"stealing my heart." they tell me before i turn around seeing emily. immediately pick her up spinning her around, us laughing.

"hey baby." i say our foreheads touching.

"hey jr." she say making me scrunch my nose up.

"unt unt, ion like it." i tell her.

"oh shut up you big baby." she chuckled before pulling my face to hers, making us engage in a kiss.

"eww i just wanted to hug emily." i hear zhuri say annoyed, making em laugh.

"you can still hig me z." she assures her, but zhuri declines

"no i don't want it anymore, you got bronny lips now." she says walking back to our parents.

"where's bryce at?" emily asks looking around for him.

"i thought i was your favorite james family member?" i joke, playing hurt.

"nah z will forever be my fav." she say cockily.

"oh ight bet, i see how it is em." i start to walk away, but i get pulled back by em.

"no stop come on you gotta meet my brothers." she laughs pulling my arm to somewhere.

"are they gonna jump me, cause if they is im finna dip right now." i ask emily only for her to laugh at me.

"no now let me introduce them to you." she says stopping dead in her tracks pulling me to the front of her revealing 3 tall boys.

"what em- oh hey dude." one of them started to say until they saw me.

"hey man what's up." i saidd dapping him up.

"nun, im lucas." he told me

"bronny." i said pulling away.

"ok next brother!" emily says befoe pushing me towards another one of them.

"sup im evan, and this fool is reed." he say dapping me up after he pointed to a skinny dude eating a pop tart.

"sup, im bronny." i say to both of them.

"ok now back to where you came from." emily says pushing me back to where my family was.

"i can walk you know." i say to her laughing.

"i knowb but it's funny, you're my bitch." she laughed. i stopped right there.

"i aint nobody bitch fuck you talking about." i told her all up in her face.

"you trippin cause i know damn well you is my bitch." she tell me looking mad serious.

"oh really?"i cock an eybrow getting closer.

"yea." her breath hitched.

"ight ok, come meet my family." i flash my teeth pulling her to my parents and bryce.
to my surprise her mom and brothers were already here. i noticed she aint have no dad here, but ian finna say nun.

"dad, mom, this is emily." i cheese pulling emily to the front of me. her shyly waving.

"hello mr. and mrs. james." she waves to them.

"please, call us savannah and lebron." my mom pleaded, emily nodding in return.

"nice to formally meet you, lebron." emily laughs from when they were on the phone the other day.

"you too." he laughs shaking her hand.

"where's bryce bronny, i told you i wnted to give him a hug." she pouts.

"i don't know where that midget is." i tell her truthfully. i really didn't know where he was and he was short.

"im right here you bum." bryce says pushing me making his way to emily to hug her.

"heyyyyyy bryce!" she says hugging him tightly.

"how come i didn't get a hug?" i hear zhuri pout as emily bryce pull away from the hug.

"because you said i had bronny lips." she laughed walking over to zhuri.

"but that was earlier, i want a hug now." she pouts again, making us all laugh.

"ok z come here." emily says pulling her into a hug.

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 9:20 ᴘ.ᴍ.
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ

i pulled zhuri into a hug after she asked for one when me and bryce hugged.

"i like you. don't ever break up with bronny." she says without looking up at me.

"i like you too, and i promise i won't z." i slightly laugh.

"good. you smell really good."

——————————————————

some of y'all hopped on this quick 😭.