.𝟬𝟮𝟬

(please listen to the song!!"

yooo 1 more chapter before i end this!

i had to put the song cause it fit the mood

ok now into today's chapter.

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟮𝟬

[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ] 4:36 ᴘ

[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ] 4:36 ᴘ.ᴍ
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

how do you tell a 5 year old and 13 years old that their brother is dying? how do you break the news to 2 children that their brother who they love and cherish, who they look up to is dying and has been for months?

well that's how lebron james is feeling right now, he's been sitting in the hospital room of his 13 year old son with his baby girl zhuri waiting for the moment to tell them about bronny.

"daddy. is bronny gonna be okay?" zhuri asks her father.   the question he had been trying to avoid answering all day and the 5 weeks they'd been there had finally been out and in the open. 

"come here z." he pats his lap for the girl "bronny is sick and has been for a few months. we just couldn't see it." lebron tells them

"what's wrong with him?"bryce asks making lebron sigh

"he has a heart disease, he has only a short while before he has to go."

"bronnys' gonna d-die?" zhuri says on the break of busting out in tears.

"yes.."

zhuri began to cry as bryce didn't know to cry or to be mad. he had mixed emotions about the whole situation. bryce and zhuri knew about bronny' disorders and why he took medication, but they never knew he was sick like this. he was always so healthy and cheerful, a smile on his face. it just didn't all make sense to young bryce.

"can i see him?" bryce asks sniffling.

"please daddy can we see bronny?" zhuri adds her 2 cents

"yes you can, one at a time tho." lebron tells them standing up bringing zhuri with him, meaning bryce had to go on his own.

the 3 get to the door of mr heart disease and knock softly. savannah opens the door with bloodshot red eyes, she smiles seeing her husband and 2 children letting them all in. 

"hi mommy, where's bronny?" zhuri hugs her mother

"he's right there baby, why don't you go give him a great big hug!"

" ok!" zhuri makes ber way over to bronnys' bed side.

"hey bron bron."

"who- hey z!" bronny says pulling zhuri into a bigger hug

"daddy says you sick? are you really gonna die?" she looks up at him with tears already in her eyes

"yea z. but when i do im always gonna be watching you and bryce."

"what about mommy and daddy?"

"i'll be watching them too, be good for them, don't get in trouble all the time."

"don't miss me too much!" zhuri pulls out from the hug and goes back to lebron.

"never z." bronny laughs sitting up on the bed to get in a more comfortable position.

"come on z let's go get some snacks for bronny." savannah takes her and lebron out the room to give bronny and bryce room to speak.

"you good b?" bronny asks his little brother from across the room. bryce had been silently crying since he got the news his brother wasn't gonna make it for much longer.

"yea i-im good." he sniffed

"come here man." bronny holds his arms open for the broken boy

"i just don't g-g-get it bronny!"

"wh-why is th-this happening to us?"

"ion know b, but hey don't cry about it man."

"why, you leaving me, us. have you seen mom she's been crying nonstop. this aint a easy loss on us." bryce tells bronny.

that made bronny think about the whole situation. he had been taking this like he would bounce back from it, but he wouldn't. he would be dead.  he had never thought about it like that way, until bryce just broke it down for him.

"im not coming back..."