.𝟬𝟬𝟯

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟬𝟯

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 9:15 ᴘ

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 9:15 ᴘ.ᴍ
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ

im at the dinner table talking with dad about basketball season, but bryce and zhuri keep looking at each other. it's like they're talking to each other through their eyes.

the conversation goes on and i remember about how they know about emily, i nearly chocked on my food.

"you good there son?" my dad asks patting my back. i hear bryce and zhuri snickering

"yea im good." i shoot them a death glare, making them stop.

"what was so funny zhuri and bryce?" mom asks. omg i swear to god if they snitch i will slaughter them.

i mouth to them 'i will kill you both'.

"i know why he chocked." zhuri continues.

"yea he was thinking about em-" bryce started but i quickly and loudly cut him off.

"i was thinking about basketball!" i yell

"why would that make you choke?" dad asks

"cause one day training i fell and i haven't felt right ever since." i say making up a quick lie.

"oh my baby are you ok?" my mom rushes over to my chair.

"yea mom im good, i just might not be able to play how i want to this season." i lie again as she caresses my cheeks.

"nothing is funny about that you 2! this is a serious matter, if he hadn't told us something bad could've happened to him!" mom fusses to bryce and zhuri.

"but mom that's a big fat lie he just told you!" bryce says. i can't even breathe in this house, dang!

"what do you mean?" mom questions

"when have you ever see bronny limping around? never!" zhuri adds on.

"he's just covering up a secret realationship!" bryce says. they really just- that's it im running away.

"may i be excused from the table?" i ask standing up.

"sit yo ass down now boy." my dad pulls me back down.

"is this true?" mom asks me

'i hate you both' i mouth to bryce and zhuri

"hello?" my mom says

"um yea.." i say unsure of what they will say about the situation.

"does she have a name?" dad asks me. i feel like this is an interrogation.

"emily."

"does she stay out here?" mom asks. what in the bad cop good cop is this.

"no. she lives back in cleveland."

"black or white?" dad says

"white."

"she's pretty too!" zhuri jumps in

"yea i like her smile." bryce adds on to zhuris' compliment

"how long has this relationship been going on for?" mom asks.

"about 2 years...." i say. both their eyes go wide, but they don't say anything about it.

"well lets get her and her family a flight out here." dad says.

"omg wait really! thank you guys sooo much! i love you!" i scream from exitment

"except for you 2, what part of dont tell mom and dad did you not get?" i say to zhuri and bryce

"anyways i gotta go tell emily!" i yell to everyone