.𝟬𝟭𝟲

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟭𝟲

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 5:30 ᴘ

[ᴇᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 5:30 ᴘ.ᴍ.
ᴄʟᴇᴠʟᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʜɪᴏ
sᴀɴᴄʜᴇᴢ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

the james' called me last night to tell me about bronny.  

"ma!" i yell for my mom to come downstairs where everyone else is at.

"stop all that yelling in my house emily!"

"sorry, can you come here for a sec?"

"what y'all want?" she says standing across from me at the counter in the kitchen

"so bronny is sick and i want to know if i could go up there?" please let her be in a happy mood today, please lord.

"so you can get whatever he has? i think not." she turns to go back upstairs

"but mom they said he is like REALLY sick, like dad."

"he has cancer?" evan asks

"i-i don't know, they just said he wasn't doing to well and was in the hospital." i shrug, i really didn't know if he was dying or had something that would just hospitalized him for a while. they just informed me that he was sick and in the hospital and if i wanted to come see him if i wanted to.

"mama i don't wanna not be there if he gets sicker, or worse. please let me go, you can come to if you want!" i really didn't want to wish death upon bronny like that, or wish him getting sicker. i just want him to get better, maybe i gave him my stomach bug when he visited.

"i don't want you guys getting sick if we visit, what if he's contagious em. it's not safe if we don't know what he has." she says with sympathy in her voice
"im not loosing anymore of you. end of discussion." she adds on walking back up yo her room.

"yea em, we cant loose anymore of us. we are all mom gots." evan tells me walking upstairs.

"he'll be fine em, we can't risk it." lucas pats my back walking upstairs also

"reed?" i look up at him with glossy eyes.  we were like twins even tho he was younger than me, we were still close and had the bond twins would.  we even called each other it.

"sorry twin. you can't be going back and forth to states, you can't leave me here either. he'll get better i promise." he holds out his pinky, waiting for me to enterlock mine with.

"you promise?"

"absolutely!" he jokes, we share a laugh before he pulls me into a hug i didn't know i needed until i was full on crying.

"i don't wanna lose him, i can't lose him reed!" i cry into the hug as he caresses my back.

"i know, i know."

"will i loose him?"

————————————–————————

im thinking of ending this pretty soon, idk yet.