.𝟬𝟭𝟵

ʙʀᴏɴɴʏs' ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟғᴛɪᴇɴᴅ!
.𝟬𝟭𝟵

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 8:34 ᴀ

[ʙʀᴏɴɴʏ ᴘᴏᴠ] 8:34 ᴀ.ᴍ.
ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ

i have like 2 days to live, but im not telling emily. im just gonna spend the most time i can with her.  right now she's taking me on a walk in my wheelchair. i've gotten weaker from the 5 weeks i've been here, so they've put me in this wheelchair to move around.

"how long?" emily says

"what'chu mean?" i look over at her

"how long for you to live, how long do i have to put on this act that you're okay, can i let it out cause-" i stopped her cause she was full on crying now.

i pulled her into a kiss that lasted a while before we both needed air. i rested my forehead against hers.

"not long, but that doesn't matter right now em. im here now aren't i?"

"what happens when you do go. im not loosing you bronny."

"hey do you think that this is easy for me? to leave everything and everyone i love?" i was crying now.

"im dying em, and im not coming back. just know that i love you forever." i pull her into a hug now that we're both crying.

"ima miss you."

"ima miss me too."

"see no one can even be sorry for you." emily pulls away laughing.

"just the facts."

2-3 days...

how the hell did i get here.

————————————————–————

heyyy guyss

im highkey sad to end this

the end is inspired by the straight outta compton movie ending, so if it looks familiar that's why.

hope you liked this one🤍