Prep 15: "Prologue"

I strongly advice you to skip to chapter 16 as that chapter serves as a sort of "soft restart" for the entire story. Everything before that chapter is written in bad quality. You may still enjoy them, but don't expect much.

They are not necesarry to understand the story, however, you might better appreciate certain moments and characters.

Note: This is my first time making a story here on Wattpad.

Note 2: Ah-hah-hah...Rereading this is a unique experience...

I promise it gets better, trust me.

And if for some reason you can't stomach the mediocre writing, then skip to chapter 17 (As of writing this, it's not out yet)

I will try to fix the grammar very soon though...

Meme's outdated too, innit?

Oh, and by the way, this isn't a male reader fanfic

:C

-

Note 3: disregard this entire chapter, .
-

This is.... the end for me huh? To think I would die from sacrificing myself to save my school. And here I thought I'd die from something more "normal" like complications of old age, or a heart attack.

In fact, I thought I might be lucky enough to perhaps get killed by the all-mighty truck-Kun and get Isekaid to an anime world, preferably High School DXD, God knows that I would like to meet the girls there and beat the crap out of Issei and riser... hmm, although RWBY wouldn't be a bad choice either, especially after recently watching the show...

Too bad I won't be able to finish that series anymore though, only made it to the end of volume 1. I was supposed to start watching volume 2 after school today but...

...

*flashback

Today is Friday! Finally, I can't wait for school to end and watch some RWBY! Although I do have to play that new Naruto game that I just got... hmm which one should I do?

Meh, I'll just play the game while watching RWBY! I don't think my parents would mind either, after all, it is a Friday. Especially the last Friday of school! Next week on Wednesday will officially be the last day of school, and then BOOM summer vacation will start!

I'm definitely spending my vacation playing Naruto games, oh I cant wait to trash people around on Ultimate Ninja Storm 4! And then there's also the Boruto Manga! And RWBY! And Ghost of Tsushima! AND DOKKAN'S 5TH ANNIVERSARY! So much stuff to do, I'm excited.

Right now I'm inside my social studies classroom, one of my er... "least" liked classes. To be honest, I prefer reading and math.

It's 11:30, this classroom is boring... if only something exciting would happen-

*BANG*

WOW WHAT THE FUCK!?

There was a loud gunshot that rang through the school...

...

Which so happened to also be right outside my class's doors...

Suddenly, the doors were kicked open, and in came a man who looked like he had smoked a whole pack of weed. No seriously, he looked like he hadn't slept in days, he had a sickly pale but crazed look on his face. His eyes were bloodshot but I could tell just from looking at them, he was clearly not in the right mindset. 'Must be mentally unstable' I thought... All in all, he looked like one of those people who you would encounter in a shady neighborhood at night, talking to himself.