Prep Time 6

"Thank you, Kurama..." I wipe my tears away with my hands and step back from his tail. I ended up crying for 7 minutes due to me letting out everything I had. Every little thing that made me sad, angry, scared, or nervous I cried it all out.

I'm glad Kurama let me hug his tail, it really did comfort me. I'm still not really sure why he did that though, I mean I know he knows everything that I've gone through and that he can sometimes feel my emotions, but we just met.

Kyuubi: "Don't mention it, after all, im going to be stuck as your bijuu for the remainder of your life." Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot that im now a jinchuriki. In fact, now that I remember, I think I did hear God say something about Kurama being with me. "However, please tone down the crying in the future, I don't want to see my host crying himself to sleep every night. Frankly, it would be embarrassing, especially seeing as im the strongest bijuu yet im stuck with the weakest jinchuriki."

And just like that, not even a minute after I was done crying, he shames me. I'm glad he still has his pride though.

Kurama: *sigh* "Can you please stop calling me weak? You know im not part of a clan nor am I a prodigy." I say as I put my mask back on pull my hoodie over my face. It's true, my parents weren't ninjas or fighters or any of that stuff. They were normal parents with normal jobs. I still loved them very much though.

Kyuubi: "You say that yet you have the sharingan, there has never been a jinchuriki who's had the sharingan." He paused for a second. "By the way, why wear that mask? Even here, it's just the two of us."

*Did he forgot about me? Or does he not know about me?

I ignored the system.

*....Im not sure how to feel about that.

Kurama: "The sharingan is... Shouldn't you know why I have the sharingan if you can actually look into my memories? Same thing for the mask..."

Kyuubi: "I was just saying that you could pass as a member of the Uchiha clan since you have their signature sharingan eyes, and unlike other such as Kakashi who have, or had, the sharingan they weren't able to activate it at will nor was it really a part of them. That's not the case with you. You can activate them whenever you want and you can also decide if you want both of them or just one of them to be active."

What? Wait what does he mean by "just one of them"?"

Kyuubi: "What I mean is, you can either have the sharingan active on your right eye, or your left eye. You'll look like Kakashi is what im basically saying." Well, that's cool and all but...

Kurama: "Will it...change anything? Like uhh..." I can't really find the right words for my question?

Kyuubi: "If you're wondering if it will be different from having both Sharingan active compared to only having one active, yes. The downside is that you won't be able to any of the Mangekyou abilities, assuming that you even get that variation. Though you will still at least be able to use... two special abilities. Anyway, the upside to this is that you will still be able to copy moves, just that you won't be able to " predict" moves. Really the only reason you would ever need to have one Sharingan active instead of two is if you wanted to look "cool" or if you just wanted to hold back."

Two special abilities? I wonder what they could be. Maybe one of them is Kamui!? Oh my edgy me, that would be so cool! And it would make sense as well since Kakashi could use Kamui with one eye. Though it's not 100% certain that I can use Kamui, let alone the Mangekyou. It would be nice though. What could the other one be though? Maybe I'll find out one day.

Having the sharingan on one eye would be pretty badass though, paired with my mask.

Kyuubi: "By the way, as for the mask, the reason why I don't know why you wear it is that I can't see everything your thinking nor can I see every memory, just the important ones." I guess that makes sense.