Prep Time 13

I was suddenly awoken by the breeze of the wind. I open my eyes and stand up, shaking a bit.

"What happened?" I asked myself... the last thing I remember was dying and then...

Now I remember.

That freaking troll, knocking me out like that without warning. Pfft, who does he think he is?

Oh right, God.

"Sigh.... well, time to get familiar to this world," I say to myself because honestly, I talk to myself a lot of times. Don't judge me.

Alright then! First thing's first is to figure out how my new life will work as well as how I look.

Speaking of looks, I just now realized that I have something on my face. My hands went up to touch my face only to feel something solid, like a... mask? Do I have a mask on?

Sure enough, I take off my mask and turn it around, and wow does it look good! It's like one of those masks that the ANBU use in naruto, except instead of white it's black and it has some nice red colored art on it.

"Damn that's cool...." I'm pretty sure if one were to see me, they'd see I have stars on my eyes.

Next, my clothes. I look down to see that I'm actually wearing a hoodie that's black and red. It also has the Mangekyou Sharingan symbol on the top left side of it.

 It also has the Mangekyou Sharingan symbol on the top left side of it

I also had a long-sleeved black shirt, nothing too special here.

I had black jeans and black combat boots. Overall, I looked like some sort of Naruto ninja vigilante.

Not that anyone in this world knows about Naruto though... or even me for that matter!

Damn, that's depressing now that I think about it. In truth, I'm nothing but a ghost in this world. There's most likely no information about me here what so ever, not to mention the fact that I'm technically all alone here. I have no friends or family anymore.

"Well... at least that means people won't know about my abilities?" That's one good thing though. People won't know about my skills so at least I'll have that advantage in the oncoming battles.