Prep time 2

1 year and 4 months before RWBY starts.

So far, I've made a lot of progress, and a lot of deprogress... is that a word? I don't think it is, well it basically means that I also got weaker in some areas. Specifically chakra control. I also got a new weapon when I arrived at Vale.

Yup, that's right, I finally made it to Vale! It was a rough sail I'll tell you that! During my time on the sea in the ship, I was scared the entire time. I wasn't a fan of the ocean on Earth, and Remnant certainly doesn't help with it having grimm.

While I was piloting the ship, I swear I saw something slither in the ocean, like a serpent. Want to know what didn't help me feel better? When I asked the system to take a little rest and make me invisible just in case, want to know what it said?

*I can't make you invisible right now, there's a hostile enemy nearby.

I now know how having a heart attack feels like.

I ended up going inside my mindscape while being camouflaged in the outside, and in the inside, I was panicking. Kyuubi just laughed at me, didn't even bother to help me. All that fox does is just sleep while I bust my ass out there fighting grimm and training.

The next day, it seems like whatever hostile enemy there was ended up disappearing. If there really is a sea grimm out here, I might come back to fight it. I wonder what it would look like and how much EXP it would give me?

Back to me going to Vale, it took me 3 days! During those three days, I occasionally controlled the ship and would try to meditate. I said try because I'm still trying to get the hang of it, and the environment I was at wasn't exactly a suitable area for meditating.

When I reached the United St- I mean when I reached Sanus, the name of the continent that Vale is at, I ditched the ship by jumping off of it and landing in some small forest. I camouflaged myself into the forest and proceeded to go to Vale. Thankfully, the system was "nice" (at least it only cursed 25 times during my travel, that's a new record) and gave me the direction towards a safe place near Vale. It basically acted like my google maps navigator.

After a few hours of continuous running, I made it into...

Can you guess?

I made it into Ameri- Er Forever freedo-

SHIT

I mean, I made it into Forever Falls. There was a lot of oil in foreve...

...I said oil didn't I?

FUCK!

Sorry, it's just lately I got something that allowed me to watch/see memes, lately, I've been seeing a lot of America and "freedom" memes on something. I'll say what it is later.

Forever falls is, I must say, way better up close. The red leaves and grass is a sight to behold, and the red sap is tasty! The system said that I could live without having to eat anything but the red sap so that's perfect for me!

There are also a lot of grimm around the area which isn't much of a problem since it's mostly just beowolfs and ursai, also because I live in a sort of peaceful area of forever fall.

Yeah, I live in forever fall. How? Well, I don't have a house, I just sleep in the grass but thanks to the system's invisibility feature, I can sleep peacefully. Plus, the only food I need the red sap and that's easy to find on the tress.

That doesn't mean I don't go anywhere else and simply stay in forever falls, I actually once went to the city of Vale, and it looked pretty good. It kind of looked... stale? Too much grey, the cities back on earth definitely look better, especially at night.