Prep Time 14

Uhhhh.... what now?

One second, I was regretting my life choices and all the stuff I won't be able to do anymore, not to mention I was also dying... but then the next I'm in a...

Mansion? It looks like a giant room that would belong to a huge mansion, it also had that old English style theme to it. I was sitting on a very comfy chair where a table stood in front of me while on top was a cup of tea.

"Am I dreaming? No, I died, or at least I passed out. I'm sure of it! So... could this be the afterlife?"

"Nope".

"Wow!" I half screamed in surprise, quickly I looked around to see where that voice came from.

"In front of you." it said again.

I turned around to the front only to spot another chair on the other side of the table that came out of nowhere. But there was nobody sitting there.

" I assure you that this is all real and I am sitting here. Here, let me show you."

Suddenly, out nowhere, my whole vision was blinded by a light that seemingly manifested from the other chair.

Soon, my vision came back, and I could now see the person that was talking to me. It looked like me but he was wearing some shades and instead of the school uniform I had on, he was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket zipped open. He also had some black ripped jeans and black shoes with some red on it. All in all, you could say he looked like an edgy version of me. He also had this...erm how do I put it?

Aura?

Yeah, he had an aura around him that felt both calming and weird at the same time. Just by his presence alone, I could feel he was a nice, chill guy. Yet at the same time, I could also tell that if he wanted to, he could erase me from existence at any given time. Basically, he seemed both peaceful yet merciless.

"So? What do you think? Do you like the look?" he said.

You know... now that I think about it, his voice also sounds like mine but more upbeat. He kind of sounds like that one cheerful classmate that seems always happy no matter what happens.

Not gonna lie, I kind of hate those types of people.

"The look is... unique but, who are you?"

"God."

"O...h." God? Did he just say he was god?

Cool.

Even though I feel like I should be freaking out right now, I feel unusually calm and relaxed.

"Dude, I'm god. I can literally make it so that you don't freak out, though all I really did was make your mind more relaxed and calm."

"Wait how did yo- oh right, you're god..."

God simply chuckled..... feels weird saying that, looks weird seeing god who looks like me chuckle and sounds weird hearing me chuckle. That's a lot of weirdness.

"So... you really are god? Well... can you explain to me what's going on please?"

"Sure why not. Though don't expect all you're questions to be answered by my explanation. I'm pretty fucking lazy..."

Well, that sucks a bit, oh well might as well deal with it.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Am I really having a conversation with God? This is way too casual. I feel like I'm talking to a more chill version of myself.

"It's normal to feel that way, to be honest."

"Really? I guess it is...." Doesn't this mean that this has happened to other people as well? Meh, I don't care.

"Anyways, it's best if I explain most of it to you now. Right now, you are in a separate realm. Imagine this place as heaven though it might not really feel that way. So, you died and are now here! I will now give you 2 choices." After he's done, he takes a sip of tea. "Damn, I feel really professional and wise drinking this cup of tea."

"What."

"Ignore that, anyways do you wanna hear the choice or not?"

"Before I do, can I ask-"

"If you're wondering about your non-existential friends and family, they'll be fine. Don't worry about it, after all, I am God."

"That was.... harsh but ok thanks I guess..."

"You're welcome, also I won't be answering any more questions that are irrelevant to the two choices I'm about to offer you."

"Damn that sucks but ok tell me the choices."

"Glad that you're acting pretty chill about this, then again that's thanks to me soooo.... anyways, do you want to go to Hell or be Isekaid."

...

"That's not... really a choice but I mean, I guess it is... it's just a one-sided choice though, did you make it that way?"

He simply scoffed, "Obviously, I mean, I am god after all."

He basically admitted that he wants me to be Isekaid. Not that I mind though, I mean being Isekaid is practically every Teenager's and young adult's dream.

I mean, who wouldn't want to be transported to an anime world?

Don't answer that question.

*sigh* "I want to be isekaid BUT before I do... can you answer some questions about it?"

"Sure."

"Ok, well 1-"

"Actually wait...! Aren't you forgetting something?"

"...... I forgot to delete my history?"

"What? No... Well I mean yes, ha! I can already see your parent's faces when they find out you searched up-"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I GOT! Geez.... anyway, yeah I realize it now. You are god, which means you already know what I was gonna ask..."

"Correct! Anyway, I'll spare you the time of asking the questions and I'll just give you the answers right away! 1. Yes, you'll have a new look because with the current look you have now, you would turn Grimm into stone without needing silver eyes. 2. Yes, you will be OP. 3. The world in which you'll be transported into is going to be RWBY. 4. It won't really be a normal isekai for you, plus, all the skills and some weapons will be from Naruto. What can I say except you're welcome?"

This man really just roasted me and then proceeded to mimic a meme from 2016/17... I don't know how I feel about this but anyway, onto the main point.

"That is... a lot but somehow I understood it all perfectly? Anyways, thanks for answering all my questions I guess, bu-"

"Yes, you will have the Kyuubi with you."

"That's all I needed to hear. Isekai me now."

"Gladly."

"Wait real-"

Aaaaand I went to sleep.
-