Prep Time 12

It's been 1 week since I've come to this world.

For the first day, I spend the night sleeping since I felt tired. The next day, I explored the forest and found nothing but a bunch of trees and grass. Pretty boring if you ask me.

3 hours into my exploration, I was starting to get desperate for some action, practically itching to test out my newly acquired skills and this chokuto.

Still nothing.

What? You thought I was gonna conveniently find a Grimm right at the time I was getting bored?

Yeah me too actually...

15 hours later though...

I found a small beowolf. Kinda like the size of an adult human and yes that's small for a beowolf. I got my ass kicked by it, though I still managed to defeat it.

Honestly, it was really thrilling. The adrenaline, the rush of battle, and the intensity of it all. I mean for other more experienced people, it was probably a Tuesday. For me though, it was like the battle was going to decide the fate of the world.

When in reality, all it really did was level me up twice from 1 to 3.

Speaking of leveling up, when I leveled up, I actually felt stronger and faster! Though only by like 0.1% but hey, at least that means that leveling does make a difference.

Obviously...

For the rest of the day, nothing much happened and I ended up falling asleep for the second time in the forest.

Day 2 though, things finally got more interesting!

I saw smoke coming up in the distance, I assumed there might have been a bonfire or perhaps something burning.

Turns out, it was a bonfire! Though there weren't any people, they seemed to have left some food which was great because I was starving!

I ate the food which was only a pile of bread and a piece of cooked meat. I also drank some water from a nearby lake.

If it was my other world, I would never do such a thing. This isn't my world so I drank it and it tasted ok, to be honest. Not good or bad, just ok which I guess makes sense for water?

Day 3. Encountered more beowolfs, this time there were 3.

Naturally, I ran.

I know I know, I'm such a coward and a weak pussy. Yeah well, I'm only level 3 and these beowolfs are probably level 15.

There's actually another thing I found out about levels, I found out from the system that apparently, I can only see my levels and not anyone's else's. I asked why, and it just said something about me being the only one who could level up because I'm a gamer or something like that.

It also said that levels can be helpful to me because the more I level up, the more skills I get, not to mention the more my skills and overall attributes increase!

Day 4. Found a bunch of very small sleeping beowolfs.

I killed them all swiftly.

To be honest, I didn't really feel anything after I killed them. I didn't feel sadness, regret, guilt.

Nothing. I guess it's probably because they don't seem to be sentient and plus, it's not like I'm killing humans. Though I hope that day never has to come...

How did I kill them swiftly you ask?

1. They were caught off guard and were sleeping
2. My adrenaline and overall determination to kill them helped
And 3. As I said, they were very small. Kind of like the size of a full-grown teenager so maybe they were kid beowolfs?

I don't care.

I also was starting to get used to my chokuto and how to wield it and fight with it. During the night on day 3, I decided to train a bit by using a random tree as my dummy. I did the same the next morning, and then I found the sleeping Grimm and, yeah you know the rest.

The chokuto is very sharp and sturdy, and it also helps that apparently, it will never get rusty.

Though there is a problem, and that, of course, is Long-range weapons. I only have a Chokuto which is cool and all but what will I do if ever get into a gunfight? What, deflect the bullets with my chokuto? Ha! I could if I train or level up enough but I'm not at that level though.

"Hey system, since you were able to give me that chokuto, is there by any chance that you could also give me a gun?"

*No but I can give you some kunai and Shurikens and by some, I mean an infinite amount.

"Wait seriously!?"

*Yes.

*Ding!
*Acquired an infinite amount of Shurikens and kunais!
Can only use 10 shurikens at a time and 2 kunais!

I felt 2 pouches filled with both items appear on both sides of my waist.

*IMPORTANT NOTE!
You can recover the used up kunais and shurikens as long as people aren't looking. They will automatically reappear.

Makes sense, it would be a pain in the ass to give an explanation to people as to how I haven't run out of kunais or shurikens even though I used up around 100...

*By the way, same as with your katana, you now have basic knowledge/skills on how to throw kunais and shurikens as well as how to properly hold them.

"Thanks."

Anyways, back to me killing those Grimm. After I killed them, I leveled up again! This time, since it was 5 of them, I leveled up from 3 to 10

*Ding!
*New Jutsu acquired: Kage Bunshin No Jutsu! (Shadow Clone Jutsu)
Can currently only use a maximum of one.

Sweet.

Day 5. Haven't found any more Grimm which is strange. I wonder where this forest is at?

Day 6. I'm starting to get very hungry again which actually surprises me. It seems the time that it takes for me to get hungry is longer than a normal human.

Hey... I think I see a village off in the distance.

Day 7 which is the present time. Right now I'm heading off towards the village that I saw in the distance. Maybe now I can finally meet other people!

*1 hour later

I've finally made it! I approach the giant gates that stand in front of the village.

"Welp, I hope this village will be nice to me!" And then, I entered the village.