Prep time

After running for 1 hour, I finally made it to my favorite spot in Forever Fall!

*On your left.

I halted my running, my eyes spotting a beautiful woman sitting on top of a rock

She seems so familiar... I-I feel like I've seen her before...

Wait!

Long black wavy hair, black stockings with some purple marks, a white sleeveless shirt, black button vest, and...

That black ribbon!

There's no mistaking it, that's Blake Belladonna!

'HOLY SHI-'

'DOOOOOOOOOODGE.' Kyuubi yells at me as I instinctively jump to the side, narrowly avoiding the white fang member bumping into me. 'Kit! You need to pay more attention!' The fox scolds me.

'S-sorry...it's just that...' I stare at Blake again, being at a loss for words.

I still can't believe it! That's motherfucking Blake motherfucking Belladonna! THAT'S ONE OF THE FOUR MAIN CHARACTERS, WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE MY SECOND FAVORITE CHARACTER!

*Uh oh, looks like someone's having a "fan panic attack."

'Kit, calm down-'

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I CA-

'CALM DOWN KIT!' I get startled by the fox's outburst as I feel myself shaking tremendously, so much so that I feel like I'm on a sugar rush. I can even hear my breaths getting heavier!

'S-s-s-sorry I-I-I... IT'S JUST I CAN'T HELP IT! THIS IS LITERALLY-'

'YES YES I KNOW IT'S BLAKE, BUT WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS TO BE SUCH A BIG DEAL!?'

'WHY WOULDN'T I!?'

'WELL, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU ACT THIS WAY WHEN YOU MET ME FOR THE FIRST TIME, HUH?! FOR ME BEING YOUR SUPPOSED FAVORITE CHARACTER YOU SURE HAD A WEAK REACTION!'

...Ah...

*No, no. He's got a point

'Well I mean...um, see...uh....'

...Ok...

Yeah, he does have a point oops.

*He said oops, the nerve of this kid is just-

'You know what? Forget it, just pay attention to those two!'

'I was doing that-' Kyuubi cuts me off as the red-haired masked man almost reaches Blake.

'No you weren't, you were gazing at your new... what do humans call it? Hammer? Squash? Smash?'

Wha...what is it trying to say?

'Ah yes! Crush, you were gazing at your crush.' Hmph! That stupid fox, trying to get a reaction out of me.

*And he did, because now your blood pressure increased and you're blushing.

'Shut up! Both of you shut up! Kyuubi! You were the one who told me to focus, right? Alright then, then let me do that!' Before he can say anything, I cut the link off as I look back at Blake, seeing that the man has now stopped only a few feet away from her.

'...Did he just mute me?'

*HA! He muted the dumb fox like a squeaker from cod.

Now that he stopped walking, I have a clearer look at him. I take this chance to observe his details and what he looks like.

That's one tall guy, and is that a katana? Why does everyone have a katana in this world!? Wait, are those horns? Oh great, we have satan Faunus now?