Prep Time 11

Note: Kurama is 13 years old. His birthday is on September 9.

Alrighty then, let's look over at what happened after I entered the village.

1. People were looking at me with a confused and weird expression, probably because of my clothes and mask.
2. After finding a hotel to stay in, which by the way I give it 3/5 stars, the system told me more about... well everything really.

First, my semblance. The system calls it "Unique Change". Pretty shitty name but the semblance is exactly that though. It changes parts of me and by parts I mean my eye color, hair color and it also gives me Faunus physical traits which also then allows me to gain their ability. For example, if I were to change myself into a cat Faunus, I would gain their ears and night vision.

Not a bad semblance, can be very useful to me if I use it correctly, to be honest.

Second: I'm actually 1 year and 11 MONTHS early before the actual story commences.... well shit I mean that's good but at the same time, I'm not sure if I can wait that long to meet the main characters. Then again, there's always a chance I could meet them earlier...

Third, the system told me I could choose 2 elements as my main ones out of 5. Before I answered, I asked it if I could still learn the Rasengan even if I didn't choose wind. In Naruto, the Rasengan isn't actually a wind style move but it's the stronger counterpart, the Rasenshuriken, was.

It told me, yes, but I wouldn't be able to learn the Rasenshuriken so that sucked oh well.

So I had 5 choices:

Water
Wind
Fire
Lighting
Earth

....

"But everything changed when the fi-"

I chose lighting and fire because to me they were the coolest looking and strongest. Earth in my opinion was the weakest and most boring. Water was cool and all but its main downside was the fact that you needed to be near a body of water to really let it shine. Plus, most of the cool water jutsus came from Tobirama Senju aka the second Hokage, who didn't need to be near water to do those jutsus only because he had a very VERY high affinity for water.

The system told me I would have a high affinity for two elements of my choosing but not as high as Tobirama so yeah there's no point in choosing an element that needs to be near a specific type of land.

And wind... well it is pretty cool as well and is considered to be the strongest of the bunch if mastered and used correctly especially if used alongside fire but... I don't know I'm just a teenager so I usually go with cool looking stuff and fire and lighting are definitely cooler than wind. Especially lighting with it's Chidori, Raikiri, Kirin, and much more.

Plus, their both still very strong!

I also named my chokuto! I called it, chokuto. Why? Because it's a chokuto. Seriously, why should I give it a name? It's not like people are gonna ask me what its name is. Though I did come up with a backup name for it, "Silver Lighting" only because it sounds cool.

Still, though, I wonder if I can maybe somehow customize it to make it into a "proper" RWBY weapon.

The following week, I practiced using my semblance, aura, and chakra. How do you ask?

PLO- I mean the system helped me yet again! Seriously, it seems like some unknown force is practically giving me the key to power...

The system one again gave me knowledge on how to bring out my aura, chakra, and semblance. I basically just needed to meditate and focus a lot. First, I decided to practice with chakra seeing as I'm gonna use that for the majority of my life.