Prep Time 7

"A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one."

That is what was going on through my mind as I stood in front of the giant cell that presumably held the gigantic nine-tailed fox. I stared up at the two big red slitted eyes that looked down at me.

Surprisingly, even though it was staring at me with such intimidating eyes and was clearly big enough to squash me, I didn't feel that scared. I mean, I was intimidated but not actually scared. How do I explain this?

Ok, so for all of you who have or had a dad, you know that look he gives you when you messed up a tiny bit and everyone else is like, "Oh it's fine", but then there's your dad staring at you with that look that says, 'Son, I am disappointed', and you can practically FEEL his disappointment towards you?

Wait, I got it! A much simpler example, or explanation, would be the word: Menacing. I should have probably just said that. I really need to stop overexplaining stuff... (I will)

Kyuubi?: " So you're my new jinchuriki huh... Well, at least you aren't as annoying or loud as that blonde brat."

Blonde, loud and annoying? He must be talking about Naruto.

Kyuubi?: " That's right, I was talking about him."

Wait how di-

Kyuubi?: "Remember, I am inside you but I mostly reside inside of your mind, so I know everything that you know or think of. I can also see what happens to you outside in the real world, regardless if you're awake or not."

That explains how he knew what I was thinking... I think it's time I ask him some questions of my own-

Kyuubi: "No need to, like I said, I know what you're thinking therefor I know the questions that you have. I will now answer those questions. First of all, I am Kurama The Great Kyuubi No Kitsune! The nine-tailed demon fox!"

Well, at least now I know.

....

....

Kurama: "Why did you stop talking?" The Kyuubi takes a few steps toward, revealing his entire head and part of his body.

Wow, he really is big.

I'd say he's about as tall and as big as-

Kyuubi: "Why did I stop talking, why didn't you respond? I thought you'd react differently to me revealing myself."

Kurama: "W-well no offense but, I actually expected you to say something like "PUNY HUMAN FREE ME FROM THIS CAGE AND BOWN DOWN" or something like that... I... I expected you to act more-"

Kyuubi: "More arrogant and filled with ego? Yeah, well..." Kyuubi looked down sheepishly. "I learned my lesson... Though that doesn't mean you don't owe me respect because you should still treat me with respect! I am your superior and I will NOT allow you to use me like a weapon!" Kyuubi said the last part with a glared directed at me which, if I was still me from before I died, I would have probably fainted or started shaking. Instead, I simply flinched.

Still, even though he says that he still seems...

Nicer? I still actually expected him to look at me and immediately call me a sorry excuse of a ninja or something along the lines of th-

Kyuubi: "Oh yeah, I forgot to say this but, you're really weak for a so-called " Silver Ninja". In fact, im actually embarrassed to be your Bijuu. Even a 12 year old Naruto is stronger than you. What makes matters even worse is the fact that you have the sharingan while he didn't, yet he's still more of a ninja than you."