Prep time 1

Socializing, something adults push teenagers to do, especially teenagers who are introverts and play video games. They say we need to go out into the real world and talk to people, make some friends because we don't have any creativity inside our mind or because we're always playing video games.

Ok first of all, who the fuck wants to talk to some stranger that you barely even know, or even care to know? I don't care about anyone in this city! I don't even know anybody here! Oh, but of course Kyuubi wants to act like my dad and say "Socialize or no more chakra for you." That's like the equivalent of saying "Go outside and play some sport or no more video games for you."

I get what the Kyuubi is trying to do, really I do. He doesn't want me to train 24/7 and have zero friends and be alone in this world. He doesn't want me to be like Naruto before he joined team 7 or Sasuke. And I bet he also wants me to find some sort of rival for me so that I have something to exceed or something like that.

But...

'I DON'T WANNA SOCIALIZEEEE!' My cries are ignored inside my head as Kyuubi laughs at me.

Kyuubi: 'Too bad, you either socialize or you won't be unlocking my chakra mode anytime soon.'

'UGGHHHH... SYSTEM PLEASE, HELP ME!'

*Go out and fly my little butterfly! Hatch out of your cocoon and socialize!

'So that's a no?'

*Nein.

'Oh great, fuck you too!'

Right now I'm in an alleyway near the building I was on top of. I'm still too scared of walking through the city of Vale, this will be my first time walking around with other people without my mask.

'Fuck, fuck fuck.... I can't do this! I can't this is... Ugh FUCK! Ok, OK! I need to do this... you can do this Kurama...you can do this..."

I step out from the alleyway and...

'...This is hell.'

I pull my grey hoodie down, covering my silver eyes as I start walking into a random direction.

'Guys...where do I go from here?' The Kyuubi shrugs inside my mind while the system responds.

*There's a place that makes ramen s-

'Did you just say ramen?' I didn't know ramen existed in this world.

*Yes, all of the food from Earth exists here in Remnant too you know? It's just the brands that are different.

'I already knew the different brands thing, but I didn't know they made Ramen since that's a Japanese thing and... well, lead the way! I want some ramen!'

Kyuubi: 'You like ramen?'

'Yup! I ate a lot ramen back at home, though it wasn't the same as the ones seen in anime or sold in Japan. It was just a cup of noodles that I would microwave... The soup and noodles still tasted really good though! God, I love ramen...'

Kyuubi: '...Do do you also prank people?' I recall some of my memories, mainly the ones where I used to prank people with the help of the oldest of my friends.

'Hmm, well, I used to. In fact, if I wanted to, I could pull off a lot of pranks and not get caught, especially with the help of these abilities I've gathered.'

Kyuubi: 'It's official, I'm stuck with another Naruto. Father why have you forsaken me!?'

*Hey, by the way, people are staring at you.