Prep time 4

*WAKE THE FUCK UP SHINOBI, WE GOT A WORLD TO EXPLORE

"AHHHH!" I scream as I jump up because a CERTAIN PIECE OF SHIT YELLED INSIDE MY FUCKING HEAD!

'THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU CAN'T JUST WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT!'

*Watch me, I'll do it again in the future when you're with a girl in bed.

'A-as if I'll ever be with a girl in bed! Anyway... What time is it?' Looking around at my surroundings, I see that im still on the same ship as before. The sun is also now up, and the sea-

Wait, where's the sea? Hold up.

Let me just walk over to the edge of the ship and...

Oh, we're in a...

....

'System...'

*...Yes?

'...'

Let me just take a deep breath in...

And now exhale.

'Why did this ship stop on an island where all I can see are trees and houses and...'

I'm about to turn into the full Kyuubi because I swear to god...

'Why are there a lot of faunuses here?'

*....Ha...ha....see funny thing is...

'Yeah?'

*This ship was actually being controlled by the white fang.

My left eye twitches.

*Yeah so... If you thought the Branwen tribe was the gonna be the last group you would fight before going to Vale, you're wrong.

'BUT YOU TOLD ME THIS SHIP WAS HEADING TO VALE! AND WHAT ABOUT THAT VALE SYMBOL ON THE BACK!?'

*Well, it was ORIGINALLY supposed to go to Vale, but the white fang infiltrated it and went to Menagerie instead.

'First of all, why the FUCK would the white fang be in Mistral?! Second of all, did you just say Menagerie!?'

*One, I don't know and two, yes I did. Congratulations! You, a human, have stumbled into an island full of people that hate humans and hold a group of terrorists that are willing to kill said humans!

'I literally just got out of a place that was full of people that were hunting me because they wanted me on their side. And now you're telling me im in a place full of people that will hunt me just because im a human!?'

*Yup.

'Fuck my life.

Kyuubi: 'That is EXACTLY how I felt when beings like Madara and Hashirama were fighting over me as if I was a toy and they were children.'

'You remember Sasuke and the Uzumaki's?

Kyuubi: 'I don't want to get PTSD.'

'Fair enough.'

*Hey dumbass, you remember your Semblance? That can help you disguise yourself as a Faunus.

'I already knew that, and can you please stop calling me names?'

*No.

Honestly, im starting to get used to its behavior. I just hope it's personality doesn't rub off on me.

*Oh, by the way, you leveled up from all those grimm you killed back in Anima.

'Oh now, this should be exciting! What level am I now?'